Sense of dread

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Just remembered there’s a game Thursday and was over come with a sense of dread.

IMO Jerry has sucked every once of happiness from the Cowboys.

The fans criticism of this teams offseason performance has been spot on in every aspect.

It’s frustrating and embarrassing to be fan of this squad.

It feels more like we’re still playing the 5th quarter of the GB game than starting a new season.

CWR

Reaction score
Just remembered there’s a game Thursday and was over come with a sense of dread.

The fans criticism of this teams offseason performance has been spot on in every aspect.

It feels more like we’re still playing the 5th quarter of the GB game than starting a new season.
Lol, it does feel like 5th quarter. Well said.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
On the ppositive side, in April the Cowboys will have a high draft pick so we can spend the offseason looking forward to taking a top player on the board.
Cowboys will win 8-9 games and get a 17-23 pick. Probably not good enough to get a game changing player.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

After the debacle that was the Packers loss earlier this year, Jerry proclaimed that he was " ALL IN ".
He then proceeded to do mostly nothing in free agency, while we had a ton of free agents leave.
He then drug his feet most of the off season before signing CD to a fair market value contract.

The cherry on top of this crapfest of an off season was to give a good regular season QB the largest average salary contract in NFL history.

I have said this until I am blue in the face, this team is never having meaningful success until Jerry and and son are no longer in their current front office positions.

The NFL is a very competitive league. We are at a severe competitive disadvantage having two amateurs at the two most important front office positions.

No other NFL team has the lack of accountability in the front office that the Cowboys have.
This dysfunctional set up filters down to the coaches and players.
This is why the team has no heart and folds like a cheap suit the moment they get punched in the mouth.

I am at my limit after 49 years of giving this team my undying loyalty.

So I am stepping back and limiting my involvement with this team.

I am no longer having my Sundays revolve around this teams schedule.

If they are on local TV fine, I will watch. No more trips to the sports bars.

No more rearranging my families plans to accommodate watching games.

Until Jerry gets serious enough about winning to make meaningful changes thats gonna be my strategy.

I am beyond fed up with this poorly run excuse of a football team where the mantra seems to be just staying relevant.

This front office is getting the team they earned and deserve.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
On the ppositive side, in April the Cowboys will have a high draft pick so we can spend the offseason looking forward to taking a top player on the board.
yeah right, it'll be a player that should have gotten drafted in the 3rd round. Not falling for your antics sir!!! :muttley: