Sense of dread

zerofill

Reaction score
On the ppositive side, in April the Cowboys will have a high draft pick so we can spend the offseason looking forward to taking a top player on the board.
Feel bad for whoever that guy is if they want a Super Bowl.

zerofill

Reaction score
Just remembered there’s a game Thursday and was over come with a sense of dread.

IMO Jerry has sucked every once of happiness from the Cowboys.

The fans criticism of this teams offseason performance has been spot on in every aspect.

It’s frustrating and embarrassing to be fan of this squad.

It feels more like we’re still playing the 5th quarter of the GB game than starting a new season.
I feel they will beat the Giants. Just because that is Dallas. They have a thing for trying to give people hope, and then jerk the carpet out from under them.
Then have Dak there to tell fans tough luck.

The only way I get excited about watching this team again is if Jerry sells the team.
The most valuable team in sports isn't because of selling tickets and merchandise anymore. It is because
of all the buffer companies Jerry built with the brand.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
On the ppositive side, in April the Cowboys will have a high draft pick so we can spend the offseason looking forward to taking a top player on the board.
and there will be a top prospect QB available at our draft spot, so we'll trade down,,, lol

cowboyed

Reaction score
We won our first game on the road and the Giants, like us, are beatable. We just can't compete right now against fundamentally sound and competitive teams, let alone elite teams. No doubt we have taken a step back so far into this young season.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Just remembered there’s a game Thursday and was over come with a sense of dread.

IMO Jerry has sucked every once of happiness from the Cowboys.

The fans criticism of this teams offseason performance has been spot on in every aspect.

It’s frustrating and embarrassing to be fan of this squad.

It feels more like we’re still playing the 5th quarter of the GB game than starting a new season.
I don't feel that at all! I'm actually happy and hope the Giants win. But won't care if they lose. There is the Steelers coming up.
I'm done with Jerry and Dak. They deserve this.

garyo1954

Reaction score
When I watch the game I have zero thoughts about Jerry Jones. I'm too busy watching and enjoying the game.
What do you do when they show Booger scowling in his box?

Maybe it just me, but reading the board this week the Cowboys have become synonymous with Jerry Jones.
Like you turn on the game and they go, "It's time for the Jerry Jones Show, starring Jerry Jones, also starring Jerry Jones, and co-starring Jerry Jones, with special appearance by Stephen Jones and guest appearance by Jerry Jones Dallas Cowboys.

Very few knew Clint Murchinson or Bum Bright when they owned the team. Likely as not, not many fans could name the current owner of their favorite franchise, but everyone knows Booger.

rambo2

Reaction score
What do you do when they show Booger scowling in his box?

Maybe it just me, but reading the board this week the Cowboys have become synonymous with Jerry Jones.
Like you turn on the game and they go, "It's time for the Jerry Jones Show, starring Jerry Jones, also starring Jerry Jones, and co-starring Jerry Jones, with special appearance by Stephen Jones and guest appearance by Jerry Jones Dallas Cowboys.

Very few knew Clint Murchinson or Bum Bright when they owned the team. Likely as not, not many fans could name the current owner of their favorite franchise, but everyone knows Booger.
I don't think about it much at all. There are so many games going on. I pay attention to the whole league and everything that is happening in the big picture that is the NFL. It's awesome.