Sense of dread

Praxit

Reaction score
...it will be ok. These last two games have really carved the defense mentality. I see them coming out disciplined, ready to rumble.

Dak & Co, will do their thing. Light em' up.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
...it will be ok. These last two games have really carved the defense mentality. I see them coming out disciplined, ready to rumble.

Dak & Co, will do their thing. Light em' up.
I don't think the players know where they are supposed to be or what to do in Zimmer's scheme.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I'm wearing a Cowboys cap right now at the Bass Pro....if I was embarrassed I'd of left it in my pick up or pitched it in the trash.
Go Cowboys!!
Doesn't it just crack you the hell up when bandwagon fans, fair-weather fans and trolls think they can speak for everyone? Lol

After the GB game the inmates took over the asylum. This board reminds me of the movie Stonehearst Asylum. Slight difference being that the workers run around acting just as crazy as the inmates. :confused:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Doesn't it just crack you the hell up when bandwagon fans, fair-weather fans and trolls think they can speak for everyone? Lol

After the GB game the inmates took over the asylum. This board reminds me of the movie Stonehearst Asylum. Slight difference being that the workers run around acting just as crazy as the inmates. :confused:
Sounds like a scene from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest!
:muttley:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can see from my replies that Cowboys fans are really at the lowest point they have been in 3 decades.
It's like when some hot girl (or whatever you're into...not you, specifically, but anyone who reads this) lets you get to second or third base, then says she has to go home. Eventually, you stop trying.

Blackrain

Reaction score
After the debacle that was the Packers loss earlier this year, Jerry proclaimed that he was " ALL IN ".
He then proceeded to do mostly nothing in free agency, while we had a ton of free agents leave.
He then drug his feet most of the off season before signing CD to a fair market value contract.

The cherry on top of this crapfest of an off season was to give a good regular season QB the largest average salary contract in NFL history.

I have said this until I am blue in the face, this team is never having meaningful success until Jerry and and son are no longer in their current front office positions.

The NFL is a very competitive league. We are at a severe competitive disadvantage having two amateurs at the two most important front office positions.

No other NFL team has the lack of accountability in the front office that the Cowboys have.
This dysfunctional set up filters down to the coaches and players.
This is why the team has no heart and folds like a cheap suit the moment they get punched in the mouth.

I am at my limit after 49 years of giving this team my undying loyalty.

So I am stepping back and limiting my involvement with this team.

I am no longer having my Sundays revolve around this teams schedule.

If they are on local TV fine, I will watch. No more trips to the sports bars.

No more rearranging my families plans to accommodate watching games.

Until Jerry gets serious enough about winning to make meaningful changes thats gonna be my strategy.

I am beyond fed up with this poorly run excuse of a football team where the mantra seems to be just staying relevant.

This front office is getting the team they earned and deserve.
Yep I got to agree I'm not rearranging my life anymore to sit through 3 hours of this nonsense that everyone on this forum predicted down to the last nuance.
If we all knew what was going to happen we know Jerry and Junior know and chose to lie to us and tell us they were all in and do nothing.

This miserable product is always replayed on NFL Network so it can be revisited and analyzed there

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Unfortunately Jerry didn't have the brains to make the coaching change after the GB game. The good news is, he'll have to make a change soon as the lame duck season will only get worse.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score

Imagine thinking we have bandwagon fans when it’s been 30 years since the last Super Bowl? Lol That would be incredible.

Any fan on this page, through all these years etc etc, is far from bandwagon. You might not like it, but you’re looking at the best of us. Sorry bud.

For the record, I’m still wearing my Cowboys hat every day; doesn’t mean I’m proud of this batch.

garyo1954

Reaction score
No dread here. I'm contemplating going to a sports bar to enjoy watching tears flow if I can find a, "Isn't Jerry Jones GREAT?" T-shirt.

rambo2

Reaction score
Just remembered there’s a game Thursday and was over come with a sense of dread.

IMO Jerry has sucked every once of happiness from the Cowboys.

The fans criticism of this teams offseason performance has been spot on in every aspect.

It’s frustrating and embarrassing to be fan of this squad.

It feels more like we’re still playing the 5th quarter of the GB game than starting a new season.
Lol