Serious? Has Jerry quit

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
After the Green Bay loss. Jerry looked totally whipped and broken hearted. Is it possible he has completely quit on life and his franchise. They have did zero moves. They restructured Martin that’s it. There were some other moves such as extending lamb that would have made more cap space. But they had did basically nothing. Where is our general manager? I’m serious

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
he’s obsessed with Tyron. That’s the hold up. Everything is predicated around what Tyron is going to do.

Chasing6

Reaction score
After the Green Bay loss. Jerry looked totally whipped and broken hearted. Is it possible he has completely quit on life and his franchise. They have did zero moves. They restructured Martin that’s it. There were some other moves such as extending lamb that would have made more cap space. But they had did basically nothing. Where is our general manager? I’m serious
Maybe Jerry will be getting a divorce after the paternity test and be forced to sell the team.

So he is cleaning up all of his messes for the new owner to come in with a clean slate and $100M in Cap Space for 2025.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Maybe Jerry will be getting a divorce after the paternity test and be forced to sell the team.

So he is cleaning up all of his messes for the new owner to come in with a clean slate and $100M in Cap Space for 2025.

LOL, if that happens it could not come fast enough. Not like we are a player or 2 away.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry is disgusted as he paid the bags and got 2 playoff wins in 8 years.
Wouldn't you be?
Heck, I'd make them pay for their Soda from now on..................

Chasing6

Reaction score
Wouldn't you be?
GM Jeruh can only be made at himself.

Remember he thought anyone could coach this team and win a SB. He also most likely thought he was the that build the team.

So damn near 30 years later he can't figure out why he can't do it again.

Cmac

Reaction score
Wouldn't you be?
....but he was familiar with that beyond the 8 years. Have we forgotten the Romo years?

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Jerry hasn’t been the day to day GM for at least 10 years if not longer.

John813

Reaction score
I honestly believe they have no set year to year gameplan. It's hopium that this is the year all their drafted players make progress, no one gets injured and they "break the curse" in the playoffs. Restructure the core as needed, bank on the draft, ????, profit.

This year is probably the same, only with a cat and mouse game with Dak/France except that they can't tag Prescott next year and would be "restarting" next year if he walks, something this team hasn't done since 2003. Except then the 2002 team was trash outside of 5 or so players and was a 5-11 x3 team.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Stephen’s running the team and he’s running it like Colin Ferrells nepo character in horrible bosses. The cowboys are a bank to Stephen. Nothing more.
Thank you. Business is business and it's doing quite well, according to Forbes. Winning is secondary. Nothing has changed.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
I think it's been an unusual offseason. I didn't expect signing big ticket FAs, but I did expect them to sign some of their own FAs. There's enough holes in the roster now to make a sawed off shotgun jealous.

There ain't enough draft picks to plug them all, even if by some miracle they hit on every one. Unless something gives soon, they're looking at having 3rd tier FAs, late round picks and undrafteds starting or having significant roles on the field.

The coaches, and Dak are on the last year of their contract. This just feels like a strip down of the roster and staff to start over fresh. There's a few possible reasons for it, but no telling which it is.

plasticman

Reaction score
Nah, he always looks heartbroken after being defeated by the Packers.

If you think he looked bad there, take a look at him after the 2010 game. He looked like he was ready to start crying. He fired Wade Phillips the next day.

JPM

Reaction score
He's got a Netflix special coming out gotta drum up interest so no he hasn't quit.