Serious? Has Jerry quit

offlimits

Reaction score
Maybe Jerry will be getting a divorce after the paternity test and be forced to sell the team.

So he is cleaning up all of his messes for the new owner to come in with a clean slate and $100M in Cap Space for 2025.
:laugh: If Gene hasn't divorced him by now... she loves the lifestyle too much. Plus, Jerry's cattin' around days are long over.

raven55

Reaction score
dumb jerry cheating on his wife but at his age that means nothing but that new girl probadly has steven sweating right now will she demand a part of the organization are a seat at the drafting table and that would be very a little awward for them wouldn't it but they deserve it. jerry deserves this for his stupidity and being a cheater Mr high and mighty remember PRIDE COMES BEFORE THE FALL

Steve007

Reaction score
Jerry has been out of the loop for 5 years or more. Cracks me up people still think he's relevant.
Yep. Stephen has been running this team. A lot of people think things will change when Jerry is gone. They are going to be dissapointed.

kskboys

Reaction score
Jerry's still trying to figure out why our 2nd round TE didn't propel us into the super bowl.

Surfguy

Reaction score
"Oh Jerry, our faith is gone, faith gone"
8275db0e8a6fa4e0c84b5e16c656d04d.jpg

TwentyOne

Reaction score
After the Green Bay loss. Jerry looked totally whipped and broken hearted. Is it possible he has completely quit on life and his franchise. They have did zero moves. They restructured Martin that’s it. There were some other moves such as extending lamb that would have made more cap space. But they had did basically nothing. Where is our general manager? I’m serious
After all he seems to be a great actor.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
I heard two separate national radio shows this morning say this exact thing. The feeling around the league is Jerry is content with being relevant despite his rhetoric and his actions or lack there of prove it.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Jerry has been out of the loop for 5 years or more. Cracks me up people still think he's relevant.
Stephen is primarily in control, but it’s naive to think Jerry is just a total bystander.

Just last year we had a trade offer to move down 5 spots in the first round and Jerry nixed it because he feared losing out on our top two targets, Mazi and Bergeron.

As it turned out, we would’ve received an extra 3rd and even losing Mazi we would’ve had Bergeron which would’ve been a win.
He was also behind, or at least signed off on the Lance trade.

He still inserts himself when he wants to and let’s his desires be known which tends to sway the others in many situations.

Chasing6

Reaction score
:laugh: If Gene hasn't divorced him by now... she loves the lifestyle too much. Plus, Jerry's cattin' around days are long over.
But now it will be announced to the world and total embarrassment. Maybe she has had enough.

This is our only hope for new ownership.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He quit years ago when he conceded and gave up most of the operational control to Stephen. Jerry still has final say but Stephen runs this show now and has for several years.

raven55

Reaction score
jerry said all in. stevey probadly RIGHT your money mine my money mine so say what you want

shabazz

Reaction score
Jerry has now put his new plan into effect.

Gut and rebuild.... .the rebuild starts in 2025

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Jerry is the same carnival barker he’s always been. It’s Stevie Boy that’s pulling the strings. That clown has always been cheap. He also thinks he is the smartest guy in the room. This is going to get worse.
This. 1000 times this.

Very hard to dispel ignorance when arrogance is in the way. With Stephen, who inherited his position and thinks he is a legit football operations guru… this is unfortunately the issue.

It would be funny if it weren’t so tragic and maddening

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Maybe Jerry will be getting a divorce after the paternity test and be forced to sell the team.

So he is cleaning up all of his messes for the new owner to come in with a clean slate and $100M in Cap Space for 2025.
Yes please.

Praxit

Reaction score
... I would too............lol...

The NFL hands you the WHOLE dinner plate with Dessert too.

And you trip on the waiters foot, lobsided you land on main table taken everyone's dinner plate with you.

Yep, I would quit too. That door wont budge.