Serious question for Dak haters

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
OP, you need to define the level of hate. For instance, do they hate Prescott more than they hate some of the other posters on the forum?

How many threads have to denigrate into this crap?

My answer to your question is I do not have to change my mind because it's not made up on him yet. All I know is that he's not as bad or good as some have him on this forum.
I think they hate everyone. Well except for Mahomes, Wentz etc.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
What are your thoughts about Navajo Indians or American Indians in general. I hear Dak was part indian.
What does this have to do with your lack of reading comprehension? I don't care what Dak is part of has nothing to do with what you jumped into de.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I would be happy with any of the following:

1. Super bowl win.
2. Consistent playoff success such a 1 win minimum per year 3 years in a row.
3. Consistent top tier performance top 6 in QB rating for 3 years in a row.

If he was to accomplish any of these three I would pay the man whatever he wants. To date he has not even come close. He is a quality NFL QB who becomes borderline elite when he is using his legs. More than good enough to win with. Not worth breaking the bank for.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
What does this have to do with your lack of reading comprehension? I don't care what Dak is part of has nothing to do with what you jumped into de.

I read just fine...but, from now on I know exactely who you are and what you stand for, and it's a pathetic way to go through life thinking like you do. I hope you get some help, I really do, because someday, you say stuff like what I know, you might regret it.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I read just fine...but, from now on I know exactely who you are and what you stand for, and it's a pathetic way to go through life thinking like you do. I hope you get some help, I really do, because someday, you say stuff like what I know, you might regret it.
No you don't read just fine. Alllllll emotions and that's why I told your emotional self to stay out of things that don't concern you. All this I need help spare me but here is some help for you. Stay out of things that don't concern you because someday you will definitely regret it. Me and the person you playing superman for have had dms out of the public so he knows exactly what I'm speaking about but you playing superman watching a 3hr movie from the 1.5hr mark have no flipping clue.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
No you don't read just fine. Alllllll emotions and that's why I told your emotional self to stay out of things that don't concern you. All this I need help spare me but here is some help for you. Stay out of things that don't concern you because someday you will definitely regret it. Me and the person you playing superman for have had dms out of the public so he knows exactly what I'm speaking about but you playing superman watching a 3hr movie from the 1.5hr mark have no flipping clue.

I read what you wrote to him, and if the mods were to see that...bye, bye big boy.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I stopped reading after the first sentence because it's clear you can't own up to your mistake. Don't move the goal post. You said Dak can't win a superbowl by himself like other greats. I asked you to name a single QB that won by himself. That was your statement and now you want to change what was said.

Since you want to change the goal post I will accept, you have no idea if Dallas can win a superbowl without Dak however facts are since 95 with Aikman no other QB has even gotten Dallas out the divisional round much less a superbowl

The Chiefs don't win a SB last year with Dak at QB. The Packers don't win with Dak at QB when Rodgers won. The Colts don't win with Dak at QB when they won. Dak Prescott is not good enough to carry a team to a SB. Rodgers, Mahomes, Manning, Brady, Drew Brees...They are. Sorry you don't agree with that. Dak is not an elite QB. You get sensative about it for some reason and accuse me of hating Dak. That's the problem with the world now days. If I disagree with one little thing you "quit reading" and don't acknowledge anything. Our argument isn't that big of a deal. I think Dak is a top 15 QB you think he is the best. Who cares. That's your opinion and I have mine.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I read what you wrote to him, and if the mods were to see that...bye, bye big boy.
You didn't read what I wrote to him because you still with this bogus claim stuff. For that to even be true that would mean that I would have to be something I'm not. Otherwise what are you trying to say?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What do those dm's have to do with what he's asking you about?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
The Chiefs don't win a SB last year with Dak at QB. The Packers don't win with Dak at QB when Rodgers won. The Colts don't win with Dak at QB when they won. Dak Prescott is not good enough to carry a team to a SB. Rodgers, Mahomes, Manning, Brady, Drew Brees...They are. Sorry you don't agree with that. Dak is not an elite QB.
I think Dak is Cousins level where do you have him at?

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I think Dak is Cousins level where do you have him at?

I really like the Cousins analogy. Cousins looks horrible one day and the next week he is lighting a weaker opponent up. Perfect comparison. Throw Cousins or Dak on the 2001 Ravens and they are both SB winning QB's. Throw them on the 2019 Chiefs and I think they are a 2nd round and out type of team. Good...just not great.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I really like the Cousins analogy. Cousins looks horrible one day and the next week he is lighting a weaker opponent up. Perfect comparison. Throw Cousins or Dak on the 2001 Ravens and they are both SB winning QB's. Throw them on the 2019 Chiefs and I think they are a 2nd round and out type of team. Good...just not great.
Ravens have playmakers on both sides of the football. I don't know where this notion comes from that they don't have any talent. Offensively they were stacked later and even more stacked this year.