Serious question. time for Quinn already?

Mannix

Reaction score
What is the WORST thing that could happen if Booger fired Corky tomorrow??? There is NO WAY I see this many penalties under Quinn....Corky continues to TOTALLY look disengaged from whats going during the game....he is a joke!!!

Mannix

Reaction score
I 100% realize that its not going to....but it should. And, it might finally send shockwaves to the team.

lostar2009

Reaction score
I heard the game on the radio by a Cowboys crew. Was it that bad ppl?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I 100% realize that its not going to....but it should. And, it might finally send shockwaves to the team.

If changing the head coach of the Cowboys was going to send shockwaves to the team it wouldn't take a half dozen, and counting, such changes.

The players know who runs the show, and in Dallas it's never the head coach. It hasn't been since Jimmy left. It won't be with the next one, either.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
If changing the head coach of the Cowboys was going to send shockwaves to the team it wouldn't take a half dozen, and counting, such changes.

The players know who runs the show, and in Dallas it's never the head coach. It hasn't been since Jimmy left. It won't be with the next one, either.
It was different with parcells too

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
We don't need another players coach. That's what McCarthy is, that's what Barry was, and that's what Quinn would be. A coach that cares more about getting along with the players than disciplining the players. The disciplinarians like Jimmy and Parcells are the difference makers.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Serious question........what do you think Quinn would do that MM hasn't tried?

Or a better question......you the coach, how would stop the penalties? No, I'm not making excuses for MM coz it's obvious something isn't right but what is it? How do you fix it?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Serious question. time for Quinn already?
tenor.gif

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
In my opinion McCarthy hs always been overrated, I hated the hire at the time and was only excited cause Garrett was sent packing. Mccarthy is a fraud who took advantage of an old senile owner whose clock is about to expire. He made a propaganda video talking about analytics and how he was going into the lab...Jerry and his chromosome deficient son fell for it.