Seriously...how did this happen??

Aven8

Reaction score
How did all of this come about?

We were 3-0 and were looking fairly dominant....the defense was a little iffy, but we were just coming off a Green Bay game where they played lights out.

I've also come up with a similar theory that after you beat the Packers for the uptenth time...your going to suck after that game for the remainder of the season.

IMO what is really wrong is that last year we went 12-1 to start. The team was use to Parcells tough nose way and they still had it in there systems....they were refreshed with Wade's laid back demeanor and relaxed. But Wade's softness started to rear it's ugly head after the Green Bay game, and has been here ever since......think about it....we are 6-6 over our past 12!

Can it be salvaged this season??? I have NO clue.

All I know is we beat the Super Bowl champs twice last year, and kicked the other team that almost made the SB butts, GB.

I know it's not last year....but apparently....we all do...and the players do as well.

What do you think happened?

wick

Reaction score
It really isn't such a mystery. Football is a tough game and we aren't a tough team physically or mentally.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I had no confidence in this team even at 3-0. Philly was a dropped pass from beating us. Cleveland dropped a few that could have changed the game and we did not play lights out against Green Bay.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Like another posted said, this team is not mentally tough, or physically for that matter. When they get busted in the mouth, they flinch rather than smack back. The team also has a very low football I.Q. The continued penalty problem shows this. They're not disciplined, not tough, and show little heart. Maybe it's just the profile of this team. Unfortunately, if it is, we won't see the Super Bowl for several more years. Are they ever going to get just down right mad and slap a team around? I'll be waiting to see it.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
Continued problems from last year. Penalties, defense, special teams. None of those have improved in the off-season. That boils down to the coaching staff.

Put it this way - you're at your job. You aren't supposed to go on the internet, but you do and your boss catches you. Boss doesn't do anything about it. Are you going to keep going on the internet?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Wade is a fat hunk of ****.

I really don't expect to win another game with him coaching.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Also people where saying ZOMG 4-1 4-2 3-0 and not looking at the problems so its easy to see.