Server Maintenance Completed!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I apologize for the 20 minute downtime but the CowboysZone servers needed a little hardware maintenance.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Lol...I thought it was me for 5 minutes until I tried another site. Even wrote Hos to find out what was going on.

Since I'm off on Mondays can you do maintinence on Tuesdays :)

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Reality;1504877 said:
I apologize for the 20 minute downtime but the CowboysZone servers needed a little hardware maintenance.

It's about time! I was just about ready to demand a refund. (when was it down?)

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
My employer thanks you for the 20 minute interruption.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reality was a little out of it the other day. Tried to stick a pop tart in the servers CD-Rom.

So they had to take the server down and replace the CD-Rom.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jarv;1504883 said:
Lol...I thought it was me for 5 minutes until I tried another site. Even wrote Hos to find out what was going on.

Since I'm off on Mondays can you do maintinence on Tuesdays :)
LOL :) The servers were online for over 185 days before today and were only down back then due to being upgraded. Before that, they had been online over 400 days.

I meant to post an announcement about the downtime but forgot.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theogt;1504905 said:
My employer thanks you for the 20 minute interruption.
If they will pay me enough, I can "arrange" for more downtime just for you :) Of course, you are free to outbid them ... :D :D

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt;1504906 said:
Reality was a little out of it the other day. Tried to stick a pop tart in the servers CD-Rom.

So they had to take the server down and replace the CD-Rom.
It was a DVD drive, not CD! If you're going to reveal my secrets, at least be accurate!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
ok, I expect the next downtime to be part of a clustering system upgrade so that downtime will no longer be an issue.

Maybe I should put this request in the ***CowboysZone Seeks Your Input*** thread. :write:

Actually, didn't even realize there was downtime.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Reality;1504924 said:
It was a DVD drive, not CD! If you're going to reveal my secrets, at least be accurate!

How many times do we have to remind you? The server is not for watching your Pretty In Pink DVD. :laugh2:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt;1504973 said:
He can't help it, he loves the duckie dancing scene.

Reality's favorite scene
Hated that movie, but I've seen it a couple of times only because I once had the biggest crush for Annie Potts. Don't know why. I just did. It started when I saw her in Ghostbusters. Do you know how many times I've watched Designing Women?!?!? :insane:

:rolleyes:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DallasEast;1504992 said:
Hated that movie, but I've seen it a couple of times only because I once had the biggest crush for Annie Potts. Don't know why. I just did. It started when I saw her in Ghostbusters. Do you know how many times I've watched Designing Women?!?!? :insane:

At least you weren't watching DW for Mesha Taylor like Brain was :D

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasEast;1504992 said:

The wife loves Pretty in Pink...never cared for it but would rather sit through that instead of dirty dancing or some of the other chick flicks she liked.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;1504993 said:
At least you weren't watching DW for Mesha Taylor like Brain was :D

I don't even know who she is. I don't think I ever watched that show.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt;1504995 said:
The wife loves Pretty in Pink...never cared for it but would rather sit through that instead of dirty dancing or some of the other chick flicks she liked.
Okay, that's poetic justice. I put William Hung's song in Hostile's head after mentioning him. Now, YOU have put that Dirty Dancing tune in my head. Thanks a lot, 'buddy'! :mad:

:)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DallasEast;1504999 said:
Okay, that's poetic justice. I put William Hung's song in Hostile's head after mentioning him. Now, YOU have put that Dirty Dancing tune in my head. Thanks a lot, 'buddy'! :mad:

:)

Nobody puts Brad in a corner.....nobody

:lmao:

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;1505001 said:
He was the very efeminate(sp?) black guy.

Like I said...don't think I ever watched that show so had no clue it was a guy.:laugh2:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Is it "server maintenance" when you get to the side of the computer and stick one of those Air In A Can nozzle things in it to blow out the dust? And if so, did any of Nors' old posts come flying out the other side?