Server Maintenance Completed!

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99;1505024 said:
Is it "server maintenance" when you get to the side of the computer and stick one of those Air In A Can nozzle things in it to blow out the dust? And if so, did any of Nors' old posts come flying out the other side?

:laugh2: A blast of cold northern air...followed by hot air.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;1505001 said:
He was the very efeminate(sp?) black guy.
Yeah, his character came across as such, but I do remember one episode where he was married to Sheryl Lee Ralph (or was that Vivian Brown/I forget). Sheryl Lee distracted me that whole episode. I don't even remember seeing Annie that half-hour...

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Reality;1504877 said:
I apologize for the 20 minute downtime but the CowboysZone servers needed a little hardware maintenance.

For 20 minutes I was forced to get a life!!!!

:D

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Reality;1504921 said:
LOL :) The servers were online for over 185 days before today and were only down back then due to being upgraded. Before that, they had been online over 400 days.

I meant to post an announcement about the downtime but forgot.

So May 9, 2009 it is then ! Thanks bro !

needforspeed

Legend in my spare time
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1505006 said:
Like I said...don't think I ever watched that show so had no clue it was a guy.:laugh2:

Meshach Taylor (2nd from the left)

5640.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MichellesMan;1505395 said:
Meshach Taylor (2nd from the left)

5640.jpg

Oh...Ok I think I seen a movie or two with him.

Is that Delta Burke?

I remember when she was on an HBO show about football YEARS ago and she used to be hot. I guess that went out the window later in her life as she had trouble with weight.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt;1505411 said:
Oh...Ok I think I seen a movie or two with him.

Is that Delta Burke?

I remember when she was on an HBO show about football YEARS ago and she used to be hot. I guess that went out the window later in her life as she had trouble with weight.
Yep, that's Delta alright. During the first season or so, friends used to catch me watching the show and I would tell them my favorite was Annie Potts. They would catch Burke and ask, "Is that Potts", and I would tell them, pointing, "No, she is".

For awhile, I got the funniest looks about that until her weight started to balloon up. :cool:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1504997 said:
I don't even know who she is. I don't think I ever watched that show.

Actually, it's MESHACH Taylor, and he's a guy... he was the black guy who was on parole went to jail over an "unfortunate misunderstanding"), that the women hired to be their handyman/gopher for their design firm... Anthony Bouvier was his name on the show, IIRC...

That show actually had its good moments, usually when Dixie Carter went off on some rant... her character had a tongue that could rip the skin off rhinoceros...

silverbear

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;1505137 said:
For 20 minutes I was forced to get a life!!!!

:D

Now that the maintenance is over, have you listed it on e-bay??

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
silverbear;1505660 said:
That show actually had its good moments, usually when Dixie Carter went off on some rant... her character had a tongue that could rip the skin off rhinoceros...
Ain't that the truth? :laugh2:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Reality;1504877 said:
I apologize for the 20 minute downtime but the CowboysZone servers needed a little hardware maintenance.

No problem......thanks for the great support!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
silverbear;1505660 said:
Actually, it's MESHACH Taylor, and he's a guy... he was the black guy who was on parole went to jail over an "unfortunate misunderstanding"), that the women hired to be their handyman/gopher for their design firm... Anthony Bouvier was his name on the show, IIRC...

The lesson in that is don't piss off a woman from Memphis. :D

silverbear

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1505805 said:
The lesson in that is don't piss off a woman from Memphis. :D

That's the same theory I always held about west Texas girls...