Seven Cowboys Make Pete Prisco's Top 100 List

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Cowboys had 2nd most with 7 players behind the Chargers who had 8.

16. Ezekiel Elliott
26. DeMarcus Lawrence
46. Zack Martin
58. Tyron Smith
80. Jaylon Smith
85. Byron Jones
99. Travis Frederick

Just missed: Leighton Vander Esch

No Prescott. QBs that were ranked: Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Luck, Ryan, Wilson, Rivers, Roethlisberger, Newton, Goff, Wentz, Mayfield.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...-mahomes-for-no-1-chargers-have-most-on-list/

Last edited:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Got the full list?
The link is in the post. Sorry, not going to type it all out for you.

1siGA90.gif

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
We're talking top 100 players in a league with over 1,900. Nice to see the Cowboys this well represented; though I would think Dak would be ranked higher than Newton or Wentz. Just my opinion, don't want to turn this into another pro-Dak, anti-Dak thread.

And LVE should have been higher.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Thanks for posting. These lists are entertaining.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program of fans complaining such and such Cowboys isn't on the list so the analyst is a moron.

I'm a biased Cowboys fan, so it's my duty to make some noise if my team is not represented well in lists like this.

Even though I realize every sports writer fancies himself/herself as an "expert" and basically pulls lists of players like this out of their behind. Any poster on this forum could do just as good a job making these rankings if we wanted to.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Cowboys had 2nd most with 7 players behind the Chargers who had 8.

16. Ezekiel Elliott
26. DeMarcus Lawrence
46. Zack Martin
58. Tyron Smith
80. Jaylon Smith
85. Byron Jones
99. Travis Frederick

Just missed: Leighton Vander Esch

No Prescott. QBs that were ranked: Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Luck, Ryan, Wilson, Rivers, Roethlisberger, Newton, Goff, Wentz, Mayfield.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...-mahomes-for-no-1-chargers-have-most-on-list/
lol, they sure keep pining for Bubblewrap to stay on the field........we'll be having this exact same conversation every year until they realize he's just too brittle for a long NFL career.........it's like us being projected to win the next SB.........if you bet the same year in and year out eventually you'll probably be right......same with Wince.