Seven Cowboys Make Pete Prisco's Top 100 List

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
We're talking top 100 players in a league with over 1,900. Nice to see the Cowboys this well represented; though I would think Dak would be ranked higher than Newton or Wentz. Just my opinion, don't want to turn this into another pro-Dak, anti-Dak thread.

And LVE should have been higher.

Newton and Wentz shouldn't have been in the top 100. Prisco has health caveats for both of them. If you've got to throw in ifs, then the player doesn't belong at this time.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks for posting. These lists are entertaining.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program of fans complaining such and such Cowboys isn't on the list so the analyst is a moron.
Yah, it's real entertainment to hear that a 35million dollar a year QB isn't even in the top top QBs. Lol

visionary

Reaction score
I guess Prisco wasn’t moved by Dak’s participation trophy Pro Bowl...

Good to see Tank given his due though.

Yep, the 25 million per guy who regularly vanishes in Nov/Dec and playoffs. Glad he’s “getting his due” lol

visionary

Reaction score
We're talking top 100 players in a league with over 1,900. Nice to see the Cowboys this well represented; though I would think Dak would be ranked higher than Newton or Wentz. Just my opinion, don't want to turn this into another pro-Dak, anti-Dak thread.

And LVE should have been higher.

Hmmm...

So we have the talent yet bottom of the barrel in post season success

What oh what could be holding us back?

Hmmmm....

:muttley:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Cowboys had 2nd most with 7 players behind the Chargers who had 8.

16. Ezekiel Elliott
26. DeMarcus Lawrence
46. Zack Martin
58. Tyron Smith
80. Jaylon Smith
85. Byron Jones
99. Travis Frederick

Just missed: Leighton Vander Esch

No Prescott. QBs that were ranked: Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Luck, Ryan, Wilson, Rivers, Roethlisberger, Newton, Goff, Wentz, Mayfield.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...-mahomes-for-no-1-chargers-have-most-on-list/

I like that top 10 QB list actually.

Newton, Goff, Wentz are guys I might argue Dak is better than. Possibly Ryan.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
As much as I love Dak for the first 58 minutes of a game, I agree with that list. If needing a score Dak is my #3 behind TB12 and ARod.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
As much as I love Dak for the first 58 minutes of a game, I agree with that list. If needing a score Dak is my #3 behind TB12 and ARod.
This is correct. Dak is extremely underrated in the end of games.

In crunch time, I all of a sudden become very comfortable with Dak. You know he is going to drive down and win the game.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Pete Prisco is a Dak hater, plain and simple explanation. Travis Frederick didn't play last season. Amari Cooper deserves to be in the top 100 but I can see a case being made to rank him just outside that ranking. In another year he'll be there along with Dak.