Shannon Sharp's Over-the-top hatred of the Dallas Cowboys

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why does anyone watch Shannon and Skip? Seriously why?

My contempt for the media ( sport, entertainment and news) has brought me to a place where I invest very, very little time watching them.

Serious question - why do you watch these guys?
Because it's less contentious than here? :laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And we care why?
If people want to start threads about click bait shows, I'd prefer if they either just typed out everything that was said, or did a reenactment. Don't promote it with more clicks. Now I feel left out, because I won't click on the link.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
shannon isnt wrong its what we have been saying about those yards...

I’m surprised more people have not latched on to that vs hating the show. Their discussion was over the top ridiculous but many things being talked about are legit like “late game stats when you are down big don’t matter as much as wins.” Yes this goes to a historically bad D but also goes to what has happened since the early JG days...slow starts

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If people want to start threads about click bait shows, I'd prefer if they either just typed out everything that was said, or did a reenactment. Don't promote it with more clicks. Now I feel left out, because I won't click on the link.
No need to, I didn't click on it, don't have to, I know the script. Sharpe is anti Cowboys except for Booger and Bayless is pro Cowboys, except for Booger.

It's one thing to fall for these obvious set ups, it's something else to share the fact that you are so gullible. Every time someone brings one of these here, I am tempted to try and sell them on a self-guided snipe hunt in beautiful downtown Cleveland.

The only way I would ever watch that show would be if both of those tools were involuntary crash test dummies.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yep. The biggest offender is Colin Cowerd....he will literally say anything and I intentionally stay away from his stuff......but some great fan on this site has to repost it as if his word is gospel.
Only when he says something that doesn’t go against his agenda. Kind of like posting Jimmy saying dalton would be good and saying Jimmy is king then saying Jimmy is nuts for saying to pay Dak lol. If we’re discussing the same person.

Praxit

Reaction score
...contrast of opinion is what creates ratings. Its all in the script. I find Shannon on logical side of things. His comments are candid and spot on sometimes.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you're watching something for entertainment then you should at least try to be entertained. Seems too many people watch knowing it will be upsetting to them. I don't need to listen to SAS, Cowherd, Shannon or Skip anymore to realize I don't find them entertaining so I don't listen to anything they have to say.
Yeah but that's entertainment. If something has the ability to.....to ignite frustration or make you upset....it has you. It has the ability to change your feelings. Your emotion. That's entertainment. Good entertainment at that.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Get a dog. A good dog is the ultimate de-stresser.

So a few things......

1) I have a dog lol.
2) Dogs come with responsibilities.
3) Mindless TV does NOT lol. Dogs are like taking in a child to an extent. Some people want to escape these type of responsibilities for a few minutes out of the day. Some do it by watching movies. Some do it by watching television programs. I don't like everything myself. Some people like the movie Avatar. Hell it made billions in box office so quite a few people like it...I hated it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
...contrast of opinion is what creates ratings. Its all in the script. I find Shannon on logical side of things. His comments are candid and spot on sometimes.
It really is. Even as a Cowboy fan he's logical about it. Sure I hate to hear it but he's not lying and he's been right on the Cowboys far more than not.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Only when he says something that doesn’t go against his agenda. Kind of like posting Jimmy saying dalton would be good and saying Jimmy is king then saying Jimmy is nuts for saying to pay Dak lol. If we’re discussing the same person.
He flip flops like all hell. He will literally say Dak sucks on Monday and by Wednesday argue that Dak is top 5 in the league lol. That type of crap is just insulting to the viewer.

JayFord

Reaction score
thats what he gets paid to do

Anything Dallas cowboys draws attention and theyre going to milk it

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I never waste my time on those 2 losers Sharpe and Bayless. Only time I even know what they are babbling on about is when people post here. Only thing I find interesting is the amount of time they spend on the Cowboys. I was told we are no longer relative yet there has to be a reason these 2 idiots spend the time they seem to do on the Cowboys.