Shaq Leonard Said Eagles Have Dawg Mentality

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
He's not going to say they don't have a linebacker that could start for his sons midget league team. He's not going to say they have a secondary that made quarterbacks all year MVP candidate. He's not going to call them soft that when they try to tackle a tackling dummy they miss. He won't say that

Brooksey

Reaction score
I didn't hear that. I heard the defense fits his game better sideline to sideline

Last edited by a moderator:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

catskillthunder

Reaction score
Yet he would have been welcomed with open arms if he had chosen Dallas. But since he didn't he's a punk and everything else peeps here will call him.
Well, thanks for reading my mind. But I've said right from the onset of the potential of him being in Dallas that, "THERE IS A REASON THE COLTS DONT WANT HIM ANYMORE" It's not because he is an elite player with a fantastic locker room presence. Would he have contributed? More then likely, but at what cost? Being a dog **** team mate?

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
The eagles have Dawgs on def compared to dal? Lol okay. Just tell the truth and say you thought you could get more playing time and they had a better chance at the SB than dal.
Does he say anything at all about dallas? Or any other team?

Amni missing part of the quote?

All I see is the blandest of bland typical NFL cliche responses to questions asked.

Where are his inflammatory statements?