Shaq Leonard Said Eagles Have Dawg Mentality

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
He just made a comment that can be interpreted as a backhanded shot at the Cowboys. Of course people are going to call him a punk after that.

We would have welcomed him with open arms because of the player he was in the past, and might still be able to be, but he just isn't that All Pro guy anymore.

Would have been nice to have him just in case he has something left in the tank, but I wouldn't have held my breath.
Yeah if I was him I woulda come here.

We have quite a long history of just allowing injury riddled linebackers to linger on our roster for years...even if they are always on IR.

I woulda signed here....gotten all nice and cozy in the trainers room, and just let the paychecks keep rolling in for a few years while never having to play a snap.

Philly ditches linebackers after 1 year even of they play great for them and have no replacement on the roster. I'm surprised they haven't become the 1st team to run a 6-0-5 defensive scheme.

Gambit

Reaction score
He's not going to say they don't have a linebacker that could start for his sons midget league team. He's not going to say they have a secondary that made quarterbacks all year MVP candidate. He's not going to call them soft that when they try to tackle a tackling dummy they miss. He won't say that
Made QBs all year MVP candidates?

Which QBs have the Cowboys Defense single handily raised to that level? I can't wait to hear this.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
It's safe to say that Shaq Leonard is a bum. He's not good and I never wanted him in the first place.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
You sure as hell don’t sound like one.
But here's the thing: I DO sound like one.

I'm just trying to protect our reputation. We don't want to look like a bunch of SISSIES, having to manufacture teeny booper made up drama to get ourselves or players motivated (if that's REALLY needed, then this season is already lost)....we want to look like level headed-serious minded, focused grown up men. Yes? Yes.

You hear what I'm saying....and I know you agree with me now.... and seeing reason is commendable, so good job on that.

Let's tighten this silliness up and get focused. Whose with me and CrockPot on this one?

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
But here's the thing: I DO sound like one.

I'm just trying to protect our reputation. We don't want to look like a bunch of SISSIES, having to manufacture teeny booper made up drama to get ourselves or players motivated (if that's REALLY needed, then this season is already lost)....we want to look like level headed-serious minded, focused grown up men. Yes? Yes.

You hear what I'm saying....and I know you agree with me now.... and seeing reason is commendable, so good job on that.

Let's tighten this silliness up and get focused. Whose with me and CrockPot on this one?
What a sad person

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Made QBs all year MVP candidates?

Which QBs have the Cowboys Defense single handily raised to that level? I can't wait to hear this.
Other than the 49ers I'd say our secondary has did a phenomenal job compared to other teams. And it's not comparable to the Eagles in the least bit. I didn't see Sam Howell throwing for 400 yards and 4 touchdowns against us.