Shaq Leonard Said Eagles Have Dawg Mentality

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Again, a mediocre team, with a struggling defense, in the playoff hunt, paid him to leave. Enough said
Yeah I will be curious if he has anything.

That said....the Eagles had the worst LBers in the league. So whole he may have been the Colts 4th or 5th best LB...he's probably already philly's 2nd best LB.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
If that is how the Cowboys defense interprets it, then good!
That's good? They would be complete morons if they somehow came to the same conclusion this goofball OP did from these nothing-quotes that never even mentioned dallas.

I DON'T think it would be good if our defense interpreted it this way, any more than I would want them to interpret that 1 + 1 equals 428. This is dumb.

Big_D

Reaction score
He had a previous relationship with Sirianni.. sounds pretty cut and dry and usually the difference maker in these kind of decisions. No where in that video does he call Dallas soft. lol Tin foil journalism at its finest.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Make it Bulletin Board material! Post it and tell them just like the OP trolled it -- "Dude says you're too soft!"

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Make it Bulletin Board material! Post it and tell them just like the OP trolled it -- "Dude says you're too soft!"
Might as well.

I hear Philly is posting quotes from Dak saying he wished Christmas was going to be cancelled, and that most Cowboy players feel the exact same way.

Seems like everyone is just making things up.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
He didn’t say it literally, but he said it. If I’m Dan Quinn, I’m pissed. If Quinn is pissed, his players will be pissed.
Dak didn't LITERALLY say he wishes Germany won WWII....but, you know....he "said it". If I'm a true blue 'Merican citizen....I'm pissed.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yet he would have been welcomed with open arms if he had chosen Dallas. But since he didn't he's a punk and everything else peeps here will call him.
He just made a comment that can be interpreted as a backhanded shot at the Cowboys. Of course people are going to call him a punk after that.

We would have welcomed him with open arms because of the player he was in the past, and might still be able to be, but he just isn't that All Pro guy anymore.

Would have been nice to have him just in case he has something left in the tank, but I wouldn't have held my breath.