Risen Star
Likes Collector
- Messages
- 100,150
- Reaction score
- 256,305
This got me, hahahahaCould you imagine if Antonio Cromartie had played for the Cowboys? He'd know the pilots on a first name basis.
He would have Mile-High babies…..Could you imagine if Antonio Cromartie had played for the Cowboys? He'd know the pilots on a first name basis.

All 14 of his kids would be named after pilots.Could you imagine if Antonio Cromartie had played for the Cowboys? He'd know the pilots on a first name basis.
I think there would have been a whole fleet of pilotsCould you imagine if Antonio Cromartie had played for the Cowboys? He'd know the pilots on a first name basis.
Is she on a first name basis with Jerry?There is also reportedly an escort waiting to take James straight to the hospital.
Can you imagine Tyreek Hill as a Cowboy??? Hell he'd have crashed the plane by now.Could you imagine if Antonio Cromartie had played for the Cowboys? He'd know the pilots on a first name basis.
James also broke it down for the team in the locker room after the game. I was wondering why him. Now I know.
I like him but he's a poor judge of coaching talent except he's first hire.As a team owner, jerry has helped a lot of current and former players over the years when they needed it.
The sad thing is if Jerry had turned the team over to a real GM 20+ years ago he would probably be one of the most well-liked and respected owners in professional sports.
Unfortunately, he never did that.
Ahh your logic fails at Diggs and his football league hes buildingCould you imagine if Antonio Cromartie had played for the Cowboys? He'd know the pilots on a first name basis.
James also broke it down for the team in the locker room after the game. I was wondering why him. Now I know.
People also slam him because he's a babe magnet.I like him but he's a poor judge of coaching talent except he's first hire.
He gets slandered for things he didn't do. Then again there's crap he's done also.
Pretty sure anyone worth billions of dollars is a “babe magnet” lolPeople also slam him because he's a babe magnet.
I doubt Cromartie’s even on a first name basis with his own kids.Could you imagine if Antonio Cromartie had played for the Cowboys? He'd know the pilots on a first name basis.
James also broke it down for the team in the locker room after the game. I was wondering why him. Now I know.
Congratulations!! I'm patiently waiting for a grandkid....Ok, as much as I dislike Jerry, as a grandfather (our 3rd grandson was born last Friday), this made me tear up a little. Good for you, Jerry. What an incredibly awesome thing to do. Maybe my heart that's 3x times too small for Jerry just got a little bigger...
