Shocked Commanders Fan here

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
I don't know how any Commander fan can be shocked. We always find someway to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory against the Cowboys. Same as it ever was.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:
I don't know how any Commander fan can be shocked. We always find someway to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory against the Cowboys. Same as it ever was.

This game, yes Washington blew it. But most games in this Cowboy ownage were dominated by us (27-0 last year, 34-7 a few years back, etc.)

The Curly One

Reaction score
This game was not a big game with playoff implications. It was 2 of 3 worst teams in the worst division in the league fighting for last place. Who cares that the Eagles are 12-1? They played the Cowboys twice, Commanders twice and the Giants twice. That is 6 easy wins right there. Wait till they play a real team in the playoffs and IF they get to the Super Bowl the spanking they get will be severe.
Right now to be the division leader of the NFC Least is not saying much.
I do think that Patrick Ramsey will be a good Qb if he ever gets an offensive line to protect him but I have been saying the same thing about Dallas since before Troy left. I did think Spurrier was a total idiot and I am not sure Daniel Snyder is any smarter. Joe Gibbs is a definate improvement over Spurrier. Still Dallas, Washington and the Giants have too many problems to get excited about one win. Curly

footballhenry

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I told the man, and he didnt listen. Now hes shocked that it happened. Go figure :rolleyes: :skins:

just drop the act...you won...i came ont his board, into enemy territory to give props...ive read alot of classy posts from cowboys fans, and some not so classy....yours being one of those not so classy

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
footballhenry said:
just drop the act...you won...i came ont his board, into enemy territory to give props...ive read alot of classy posts from cowboys fans, and some not so classy....yours being one of those not so classy

Are you in the D.C. Maryland area? Do you know any Matthews? Are we related?

I hope I didn't offend you with my post. You seem like a good sport.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
What does it say about Chad Hutchless that he is the only Cowboy QB to lose to the Commanders since 1997?

Ken

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
What does it say about Chad Hutchless that he is the only Cowboy QB to lose to the Commanders since 1997?
Good point!

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
footballhenry said:
You know I talked a lil trash before this game. I dont usually but some of you Cowboy fans got my blood goin, and I wanted you know how good I thought my Commanders will be, and how much better they are than your team. I dont understand how it keeps happening.
Kudos to you for coming back. I just wish that this game had playoff implications for either team. It's nice to win but it's sad to see two storied franchises always playing meaningless games in December.

footballhenry

Reaction score
SALADIN said:
Are you in the D.C. Maryland area? Do you know any Matthews? Are we related?

I hope I didn't offend you with my post. You seem like a good sport.
no you didnt offend me...well it did a lil but thats just because one gets emotional when his team loses, especially to a rival, im sure you would agree....i live in north va. about an hour from D.C....go to college down south in Richmond though.....i dont think were related no.....thing is i want some of you cowboy fans to understand is that us Commander fans love our team....the reason so many of us have such high hopes every year, and nearly every game we say were going to beat you guys is part desperation, and part just plain hope....this year it seemed different though, love him or hate him Gibbs is a guy that truly understand the rivalry....he hates the cowboys, not in an unsportsman way bc even his biggest detractors no how classy Gibbs is. But hate in only the way the greatest rivalry in football can be described. He wants to beat you guys bad, you can see it when he prepares and you can see the sting after the losses. I hear so much mindless blather about the Commanders AND even cowboys. I reallly think next year will be different for both our clubs, really I do. Gibbs is a great great coach, and so is Parcells guys. I love the honor and tradition Gibbs always brings with these games, and BP just adds another dimension too. Todays game wasnt pretty, it was just plain ugly. Thats how these games usually are though, we all know that. It is amazing how you guys won but it happened, it just goes in the book of Commander-cowboy games. I still love this rivalry, it really is amazing how much intensity and emotion can be put into one matchup, twice a season. I'll be looking forward to our next meeting, hopefully with something more on the line than just pride.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Football Henry.. you're a stand up guy.. more than I can say for most Skins fans

footballhenry

Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER said:
Football Henry.. you're a stand up guy.. more than I can say for most Skins fans
thanks,i appreciate that. although alot of skins fans over at extremeskins, at least are pretty stand up...of course you hvae your bad apples that give a bad name to all. well, no fan base can compare to phili fans, talk about not being classy

ghst187

Reaction score
although its been 10 years since we last won a SB....
its been the same length of time since the skins have won at Dallas....coincidence?

jimmy40

Reaction score
footballhenry said:
You know I talked a lil trash before this game. I dont usually but some of you Cowboy fans got my blood goin, and I wanted you know how good I thought my Commanders will be, and how much better they are than your team. I dont understand how it keeps happening. Every game things seem to some how go your teams way. It really is amazing. Something, just something always happens to keep the Skins from winning these games. I give you props for the simple fact that the cowboys own the Commanders, I said that before the game too, and believe that it takes alot of Commanders sweeps to erasing this streak of inferiority. Problem is our coach played not to lose, and when you do that you lose. I still cannot believe Vinny, of all people, broke the skins today. Enjoy the win guys, or rather enjoy the Commanders curse.
I'd rather beat Philly.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
That **** ain't funny

Replace that owned sign with another one

adbutcher said:
ditto...that **** is pretty tasteless, imo. :mad:

Not sure what the big deal is fellas? Kunta Kenta was owned as were other slaves.

Dave Chappelle can do a skit about slaves that gets replayed all the time and no one says a thing.

A picture of a special needs child about to be run down by a car with the words owned stamped on it doesn't get a peep from anyone.

I post a pic of slaves who were once owned and all of a sudden someones feelings are hurt.

We own the skins(.)

jimmy40

Reaction score
SALADIN said:
That **** ain't funny

Replace that owned sign with another one

Not sure what the big deal is fellas? Kunta Kenta was owned as were other slaves.

Dave Chappelle can do a skit about slaves that gets replayed all the time and no one says a thing.

A picture of a special needs child about to be run down by a car with the words owned stamped on it doesn't get a peep from anyone.

I post a pic of slaves who were once owned and all of a sudden someones feelings are hurt.

We own the skins(.)
Don't worry Saladin, some guys just have to prove they have a corncob up their arse.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
Don't worry Saladin, some guys just have to prove they have a corncob up their arse.

Maybe I should have stated that I am African American. I guess then it would have been Richard Pryor or Chris Rock kinda cool.

Anyway :rolleyes:

:skins: :skins: :skins:

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
The look on the Commanders fan's faces yesterday at the game when Vinny hit Crayton for that TD was awesome! It was like someone kicked them right in groin. It was particularly sweet since they really began to talk ****e and whoop it up in the stands. They thought they had the game in the bag.