Should Garrett have a wild cat play?

Temo

Reaction score
Alright, alright guys... lets compromise and combine all our plays.

Wildcat formation. Barber takes the snap and hands off to Felix running right... only WAIT!! It's a trick! Flea Flicker back to Barber... who hands off to Owens running an end around to the left!

Then... Oh no! It's a hand off to Roy Williams on the Reverse! Wait for it... Roy hands off to Crayton on the double Reverse! Crayton runs for a 4 yard gain.

I want to see this happen.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
Count me against such a ploy now that we have Romo back in the lineup. I did think that with Brad Johnson in there such trickeration would have been ideal, but oh well.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
links18;2427168 said:
How about a double reverse to Owens with an injured Romo running the lead block? Oh, wait we tried that for no gain last night :bang2:

:laugh2:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Idgit;2427386 said:
Every time we get 1st and 10 inside the 50 I expect to see the flea-flicker come back.

And on goal lines, I look for the TE to chip, stumble, and roll into the end zone for a wide open catch.

Two of my favorite plays of the Parcells era. They both almost always worked, and I don't know why we don't keep them in the offense. If for no other reasons than they're fan favorites and would make a nice homage to the last administration.
The bold is the one play from the Bruce Coslet era that worked.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
ABQcowboyJR;2427162 said:
I wanna see the shovel pass. I love that play and we never run it.

I was thinking the same thing during the game Sunday.

We could really hurt teams with that play I believe.