CZ POLL Should Jason Garrett be fired?

Should Jason Garrett be fired? If so, when?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I think he'll get fired, or at least should, by the end of the season. Good Riddance, but I doubt the next Head Coach will be any better.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Not only should Garrett be fired, he should be fired at................

shutterstock_940935581.jpg
:laugh:

visionary

Reaction score
lol - once again you are resorting to pure fabrication and fantasy to make a pretend argument. Sorry, but your complete inability to have a rational discussion is laughable, and your complete willingness to make up whatever suits you is, well, kinda sad.

Every argument you make is based on pretending I've said or indicated something I haven't, either by ridiculous and nonsensical interpretation, or just plain lies.

And you ignore my questions about where are you finding evidence that being a top coach - or even a coach at all - is necessary to being a successful front office employee, and where did you come up with the lie that I claimed Garrett was a great coach in waiting, or where did you come up with the nonsense that a guy i have repeatedly said is not a good coach is my idol. And lets not forget the lie that Garrett has never been successful at any level of football, which you are now covering up by saying it was only Princeton. Even ifit's only Princetion, it was still a lie. Lying and fabricating is just what you do.

Bye now - have the last, nonsensical word, as I know you will, and move along.

You didn't answer my question about whether Linehan should be hired in the cowboys FO since he meets your criteria

blueblood70

Reaction score
SL and JG need to go asap, move Marinelli to Interim HC, Move Ricard to DC, Moore to OC, Bench dak and get rush and white valuable 1st team snaps, and let it ride until end of season..you think this wont wake the coaches and players up? heads start rolling..worst case scenario we get atop 5 pick in draft and choose whomever.. not sure a Qb in this draft is top 10 worthy, its the 2020 draft tat could be loaded or am I wrong?

dcstar

Reaction score
The I's have it. So it is written...so it shall be done.

Go Cowboys!

dallasdave

Reaction score
dont u worry. mirror is in puttyism active protection program. ur lame after-the-fact attempts at propaganda will not taint the quality of his information and test results. mirror is quite disappointed at ur trojan horse suggestions and is cooperating even more.
other than a couple nasty vd that needed antibiotics, he passed a 10-hour physical with flying colors.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:MirrorPutty Rules

Frozen700

Reaction score
With the quickness

Anyone who thinks otherwise is either his brother, mother, father, sister, cousin, aunt, uncle, son, daughter, gf, wife, mistress, grandmother, grandfather, niece, nephew, best friend, any great extended family member or just plain deaf, blind or lacking brain cells

Status
Not open for further replies.