Should we consider QB in this years draft

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dallas should be drafting one every 2-3 years with fairly high draft pick, might find a franchise QB at some point.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
If the plan is to let Dak play out his contract this year, and move on next year, should we consider a QB in this draft? what if Pennix or Nix is there? or continue to develop Lance, or draft one next year? you thoughts
No and they won’t. The traded a 4th for Lance. So in their mind they already have a young quarterback. Lance is also the same age a Pennix and is younger then Nix. The kid will be 24 in May and has better tools then pretty much anyone in the draft.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
No and they won’t. The traded a 4th for Lance. So in their mind they already have a young quarterback. Lance is also the same age a Pennix and is younger then Nix. The kid will be 24 in May and has better tools then pretty much anyone in the draft.
incidently, Lance will be a FA next year.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If the plan is to let Dak play out his contract this year, and move on next year, should we consider a QB in this draft? what if Pennix or Nix is there? or continue to develop Lance, or draft one next year? you thoughts
I thought Dak detractors wanted Trey Lance??? So another wasted pick???

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Lance.

But it’s always a good idea to draft a QB.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Considering we don’t have a QB signed for 2025, I’d say it’s a good time to consider drafting one.

ghst187

Reaction score
We made this mistake with Aaron Rodgers and we are still paying dearly for it…

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If there's a QB you like you draft him. You can not wait till you need one. Always be developing the hardest position in sports and the most expensive.

stiletto

Reaction score
Dallas should be drafting one every 2-3 years with fairly high draft pick, might find a franchise QB at some point.
This! Always should be looking to upgrade that position unless you luck into someone like Mahomes... the odds of that happening are close to zero but if you aren't trying it will NEVER happen.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Every year should be a QB year. I'm not saying you draft one every year, but if there's a QB that you are high on, you take him if he's there.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
no, Sean Payton is not getting rid of DiNucci unfortunately, I think he's on a 2 year deal.