Should we lose the next game

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Nope. I might be old but I can walk just fine, partner. I still break broom tails and dog steers.
This forum welcomes all ages!
Enjoy your remaining years!

(To clarify, we are not partners, we are friends)

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Partner, pard and hoss are cowboy for friend
Exactly, friend.
How about them Cowboys? Boys are going all the way this year, mate!

(To clarify, we are not "mates"; that is just a Brit term of affection. Manly affection ... Awww, just forget I said anything!)

Jipper

Reaction score
Won't be missing games but if we hit 8 losses and still have games to play I will not be taking them as seriously

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
*How many of you would slowly drift away into the ether of regular life with family and friends?

*How many of you would stick around (and I would admire you) to finish out this looming train wreck of a season?

*How many of you would --- in a detached away --- stick around to see how some players develop (or not) and start thinking about the necessity of tanking and getting a Top 5 QB selection in the 2019 draft?

Eh, Mateys?

I am curious as to your loyalty, masochism and or strategic planning for the betterment of the franchise, albeit with an idiot GM and a clueless HC.

Holla and brings me a dollah
Wife scheduled a day out with the kiddos at the Eastern States exposition. I'm already drifting out to family life. Because I didn't put up as much a fight as I usually do. Why invest in something you get no return from. I'll still root for a win. And will watch on my phone here and there while out but that's about it. I never see my family due to work. So family time it will be.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Wife scheduled a day out with the kiddos at the Eastern States exposition. I'm already drifting out to family life. Because I didn't put up as much a fight as I usually do. Why invest in something you get no return from. I'll still root for a win. And will watch on my phone here and there while out but that's about it. I never see my family due to work. So family time it will be.
That your wife? For her I'd dump the Cowboys in a millisecond.

Praxit

Reaction score
..........I luve watching football period. Rooting for Dallas is like owning a classic car. The meaning and worth is what you put into it. Most of the time its good and you feel proud, sometimes its just meh.
THe last 2 decades have been tough, Ill admit. But you've vested all those years, its your team now. ;)

Aven8

Reaction score
..........I luve watching football period. Rooting for Dallas is like owning a classic car. The meaning and worth is what you put into it. Most of the time its good and you feel proud, sometimes its just meh.
THe last 2 decades have been tough, Ill admit. But you've vested all those years, its your team now. ;)

Pintos are classic?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You are a philosopher at heart, praxy!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
*How many of you would slowly drift away into the ether of regular life with family and friends?

*How many of you would stick around (and I would admire you) to finish out this looming train wreck of a season?

*How many of you would --- in a detached away --- stick around to see how some players develop (or not) and start thinking about the necessity of tanking and getting a Top 5 QB selection in the 2019 draft?

Eh, Mateys?

I am curious as to your loyalty, masochism and or strategic planning for the betterment of the franchise, albeit with an idiot GM and a clueless HC.

Holla and brings me a dollah
I’m not a quitter so I’ll be watching until the end.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
If Garrett is still head coach going into free agency next year I won't watch another game until he is gone. That's where I decided to draw the line.