Should we lose the next game

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I'm against tanking. I will watch the Cowboys play no matter what. Watched through the 1-15 season will continue to watch as long as I'm alive

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Was watching every game at 1-15... not much will change lol.
when they were 1-14 that year did you want them to lose so they can get Aikman? I did, I remember it, the game wasnt televised where I was so fortunately I didnt need to openly root for a loss but when I saw the score (I think it was against the Commanders) I was glad, which was a weird feeling

Xelda

Reaction score
I can't root for the Cowboys to lose. I would stop watching football first.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I always end up watching. Even when they frustrate me to no end, I still get suckered in to watch my team until the end of the season. Per game varies though. If it is hot garbage, like Seattle, I've been known to shut it off.

Pants

Reaction score
Of course I will watch this pop warner offense until there is no more to watch. The “tank” doesn’t set in until a few more losses. But even with that, I’ll watch every game in every season while I am breathing

doomsday808

Reaction score
I'll continue to watch. Anything can happen. I never thought the Giants could have won the SB with a 9-7 record against the Patriots. As painful as it might be, what the hell is another year?
vcufh.jpg

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'll be watching purely out of habit. However, one funny thing that I see happening, is mostly everyone is in agreement that Dak & the offense sucks, but then on game day, they act is if they didn't already know this. You said he sucked, so why do you expect to win now? Comical

doomsday808

Reaction score
Fans continue to watch hoping that there is chance that this is the week that they figure it out.