Should we replace with Zeke with Marcel Reece?

waldoputty

Reaction score
Don't shoot the messenger.

Some have suggested that rushing well does not matter when it comes to winning, and only passing efficiency matters.
So if you believe this, we can replace Zeke with Marcel Reece.

Who is Marcel Reece?
He is a top rated 4-time pro-bowl FB formerly with Oakland but is currently available.
He is also 250lb and runs a 4.42 40, so bigger than Zeke.
As a blocker, Reece can generate power as a runner and blocker, with low center of gravity and is natural at firing out low and hard.
He is also a top tier route runner with 4.42 40 speed, so faster than Zeke.
What is not to like...

Why? Perhaps we can save on salary cap $ and we can even trade Zeke for at least one 1st round pick or even a DE that we desperately need!
That is if you truly believe that running the ball well does not matter to winning (based on silly statistical analysis using data that is very flawed...)

What do you guys think would happen if we were to replace Zeke with Marcel?
:muttley::facepalm::lmao2::lmao::laugh:

Seriously, Marcel may not be a bad pick up... given the receiving threat as FB...

Last edited:

waldoputty

Reaction score
I dont believe this applies on a message board. You chose to deliver this, you werent ordered to do so. And given that you have proven capable of polluting this place with this...you know what i have to do.

i was given the message. i delivered it.
actually marcel seems like a good player

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really have found a new appreciation for the moderators of this forum.
1417104898-fangirl3.gif

robbieruff

Reaction score
I dont believe this applies on a message board. You chose to deliver this, you werent ordered to do so. And given that you have proven capable of polluting this place with this...you know what i have to do.
:laugh::lmao::lmao2::thumbup:

Blake

Reaction score
They should've done a similar deal with Emmit in the 90's; we'd have atleast 10 superbowls. :rolleyes: