Should we sign OBJ?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
We do not need another WR. We have 4 (5 if you count Brown) and plus two good TE’s. We barely have enough cap room as is. We don’t need his attitude here either. Just a bad idea all around. Let a WR needy team sign him.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Odell is better than Wilson and Gallup. Could possibly be better than Ceedee if he looks anything like his old self. I remember a lot of people hating that Amari trade until Amari came here and completely revitalized our offense. Thing is we don't even need to trade for him. It's a one year rental and if he acts up, you cut him.

Why do I keep hearing, "If it is the old Beckham?" You are not getting the Giants Beckham. You are getting the, missed game; free spirit; baggage carrying Beckham.

Xavier187

Reaction score
If u get Jax or OBJ it would have to be for dirt cheap and it would be for protection of Injury.

We do need that pure speed deep guy. You can say Gallup but he is comming off an injury. And for sure won't be here next year. Teams will snipe him Wilson and Brown.
Money talks BS walks.

If you grab either of them you must let them know there job. You go deep. Get open get ball. You don't get open everyone else gets ball.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Our fans are so afraid of other teams, that any available player needs to be brought to Dallas. Dallas does not need any receivers; especially one like OBJ. If a good DT is let go, then Dallas should inquire.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Yep I see a lot of teams he can make better with quarterbacks….I can’t even imagine him playing next to Davante Adams…damn.
This seems to be a loop hole in the system . . . Disgruntled Players, with Wide Receivers in Particular, getting kicked of teams and then signing on as a hire gun for a team making a Super Bowl run

quickccc

Reaction score
.... :facepalm:

Cowboys aside ... Beckham best luck with next team is gonna be to go a team with a established QB and team will definitely committed to letting him be the lead WR ..and can take his ego and disgruntlement.

-Saints ? they are not that established at QB with ACL Jamis Winston, Tayson Hill, and Simien. And Michael Thomas future is really looking bleak and Saints are incredibly cap strapped.

-i don't think Raiders Mike Maylock would be enticed as they have their fill of divas and character WR issues.
- GB ? will he gripe with Adams overshadowing him ?
- KC Chiefs ? they could use a true thread opposite Hill, but again if he does not get his share of touches ..??
- Philly ? .. they've acquired Smith via draft, but they could use an opposite WR. Problem ?
Jalen Hurts still has his passing skill issues.
No return to the Giants who could not wait to get rid of him !

It will be up to team Beckham to come to an agreement on his new contract with his new team.
Be it a one year remaining year contract for 2021.

Last edited:

zerofill

Reaction score
Actually we seem to have a bit of a culture change in Dallas right now. The last thing I would want to see is me me me OBJ in the locker room.

Jerry on the other hand, that is a whole other story. Since it would be headlines lol.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
For what? Just look at his production, he's not that good. Look at his locker room antics, no QB likes this dude. Dak can handle headaches and winning cures everything, but he is a me 1st player who whines when he doesn't get his way and fails to live up to the hype his entire career.

quickccc

Reaction score
- Could it be a chance of OJB going to NE Pats with Bill Belly ? :rolleyes:
Stay Tuned.

- He maybe a diva, but Belly has been receptive to try out even diva like WRs ..and will stretch it as long as he can .. ala Randy Moss, Antonio Brown
And Pats desperately need WR help to help out rookie QB sensation Mac Jones.

- The eventual problem may be contract money, which i can see OJB griping over.