Should we sign OBJ?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
odell is being let go by the browns tomorrow... should we bother
are you serious or just wanting to start a thread.

Where would that malcontent possibly play for us? We have solid individuals who all get along and dont whine about targets. Our 3rd and 4th Wrs are not only good players but good locker room guys. So you would consider bringing in a guy that has been a cancer on both the giants and the Browns? WR is certainly not a need for this team.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Ever notice guys like Myles Garret never seem to be released? Who are the players that get released? High priced malcontents that destroy teams.

There is a reason the guy was released.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Why some of you want to keep signing another receiver is beyond me. The last thing we need to do is add a diva who’s on the downside of their career. Cedric Wilson is having a better season than OBJ. We’re loaded at WR we don’t need another one, especially one who can’t stay healthy and is a malcontent.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Jerry says yes, Stephen takes Jerry’s cellphone away.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Are you serious? I’m sure he would be thrilled with that. :laugh:
Dead serious. The guy is an absolute team player who would relish coming in as the 5th wide out while loving his new found special teams roles

garyo1954

Reaction score
What is the one thing different about Plaxico Burress, Odell Beckham and Henry Ruggs?

(Odell lets his daddy do the talking)

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
52140183.jpg

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
OBJ isn’t half the player he was. Injuries have caught up with him and his production has declined. No one was interested in trading for him. The Giants got rid of him because he was a problem and now the Browns have dumped him. No one is going to want to take on a headache with a player that isn’t producing. The Cowboys have the best wide receiving corp I can remember.

DFWJC

Reaction score
was just for discussion - figured its a long shot but hey
Could see him ending up in Green Bay or Kansas City, if he is somehow let go
He's a Louisiana guy, so I'd normally say the Saints, but their current QB situation is awful.

He doesn't make sense for us though. We have a great WR group already

Kingofholland

Reaction score
No way you bring him in considering the WRs we already have and locker room risk. Maybe he'll go to the Cardinals, Rams, or Packers and mess with some of their chemistry?