Should we trade for RG3?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
I know what im getting myself into by posting this, however, if we can swing it financially, would any one be opposed to this move? Behind this O-Line, he could do some serious damage in my opinion. It may be the fact i may have over drank, but come on its not fun to think about?

Dude...really?

cml750

Reaction score
I can think of 16 million reasons this is a very bad idea. If he was a free agent??? Maybe but we want no part of that contract.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
What they'll likely do is sign the best free agent veteran QB they can find to back up Weeden and then design basic ball control game plans to maximize Weeden's strengths and avoid his weaknesses, praying that he does well and the other team members play well with him. Then you bring the other veteran up to speed with the offense as fast as you can, praying you don't have to use him. And you also pray that Romo's injury is more on the 5 week side as Aikman's was. I don't really like a strategy that relies so much on prayer, but my momma always said it was important to pray a lot, so I guess she's going to get her wish.

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
Free look at him? Sure. $16 million contract? Lol.

16 million is only due if he gets hurt, which in his case probably will happen. Drew Bledsoe gets hurt, here comes this 6th round draft choice name Tom Brady. Am I saying Showers is Brady H to da NO but I would rather give him a shot than RGIII. At least we may find out if we have Romo's replacement on the current roster. j/s