Shout out to my bacon mates!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Unfortunately, my doctor says I have to stay away from bacon...and red meat... Basically everything that makes life worth living.

Screw it. How much time do I have left anyway???

ESisback

Reaction score
G2 dropped a pic of a giant plate of bacon once—must have been 25 pounds worth!

At one time it wasn’t funny, it was breakfast. Now that we’re old dudes…

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
G2 dropped a pic of a giant plate of bacon once—must have been 25 pounds worth!

At one time it wasn’t funny, it was breakfast. Now that we’re old dudes…
He is the father of bacon on the old DC.com when he simply posted I Like Bacon in the middle of a discussion not about breakfast meats.

That set the wheels in motion and The Gip spinning out of control. His love of bacon became legendary.

I think that Bacon thread was the longest ever on that site and evidence that the mods liked bacon more than rule enforcement.

Bacon may be the only subject we all agreed on.

ESisback

Reaction score
He is the father of bacon on the old DC.com when he simply posted I Like Bacon in the middle of a discussion not about breakfast meats.

That set the wheels in motion and The Gip spinning out of control. His love of bacon became legendary.

I think that Bacon thread was the longest ever on that site and evidence that the mods liked bacon more than rule enforcement.

Bacon may be the only subject we all agreed on.
Bacon be with you, my friend.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was becoming pretty toxic, I'm in a much better place now and able to make a more positive contribution to Our community, I missed You Guys and I'm glad to be back.
I'm very glad you're back, and very glad you're feeling better than you apparently were!

ESisback

Reaction score
OK then, I am going to start on my rant of the uselessness of preseason games...just to test you.

Your sense of humor is a necessity on this site.
If you take them away, they’ll add more games to the regular season. Owners be greedy!

Londonboy

Reaction score
OK then, I am going to start on my rant of the uselessness of preseason games...just to test you.

Your sense of humor is a necessity on this site.
PS games are great, high quality entertainment.
Name another time You can get excited by insurance salesmen and marine engineers (that are male)?