Shout out to the Defense

J12B

Reaction score
After losing Kneeland I had no idea who our edge rushers were, but they did well against the run tonight and got enough pressure so that Fields was ineffective for most of the night.

A lot of rookies and no name guys, but they got the job done tonight!

Excellent job and good job by Zimmer.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Defense did play well, even missing several players, including two star players in Parsons and Bland.

They are getting more and more comfortable with Zimmer’s scheme and his play calling style.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
After losing Kneeland I had no idea who our edge rushers were, but they did well against the run tonight and got enough pressure so that Fields was ineffective for most of the night.

A lot of rookies and no name guys, but they got the job done tonight!

Excellent job and good job by Zimmer.
D-Line played a lot better without their two so-called studs. It look fast and very confusing for the Steeler’s O-Linemen. Great job!!!!!!

Zman5

Reaction score
We held the Pittsburgh rushing attack to only 92 yards which was the lowest for them this year. First time this year they were held below 114 yards in a game.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Although the D was able to get the job done tonight, don’t get a false sense of security. Fields was horrible and very inaccurate. That helped a lot. They will be up against better passing QBs in the following weeks.

Don’t think they’ll be lucky to be running into a worse QB than Fields. I am still not feeling positive especially with more injuries. I feel Goff might pick them apart.

Swagger

Reaction score
D restricted the opposition to under 100 rushing yards and 17 points despite their own quarterback turning over the ball three times. Plus the kicker having a blocked punt. Impressive given the personnel they had out there.