Shout out to the Mods

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
What a bunch of brown nosers.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You guys manage to help keep out about 90% of the bull that has ruined most social media sites and the internet in general.
This site stays pretty calm and chill for the most part because you guys and gal(s) keep a tight reign on things.
Salute!

Brown noser.

rags747

Reaction score
Lot of brown nosing in this thread for sure. At the end of the day this site stays clean only by eliminating real Dallas Cowboys news made by our HOF owner, General Mgr and players on a regular basis by stating that this is a family friendly site, that is considered to be a good thing. As far as I'm concerned real Cowboy news that is eliminated on a regular basis from a website on purpose becomes a Fake News website.

I think in this instance I could be compared to a player and as im just a lowly player I should keep my freaking mouth shut and do as I am told and not question management/ownership as I risked nothing at all by signing up for access to this website and the owners of this website risked all so they are entitled to make the rules as they see fit. I think this makes perfect sense, baffles the hell out of me how some could have issue with this.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Lot of brown nosing in this thread for sure. At the end of the day this site stays clean only by eliminating real Dallas Cowboys news made by our HOF owner, General Mgr and players on a regular basis by stating that this is a family friendly site, that is considered to be a good thing. As far as I'm concerned real Cowboy news that is eliminated on a regular basis from a website on purpose becomes a Fake News website.

I think in this instance I could be compared to a player and as im just a lowly player I should keep my freaking mouth shut and do as I am told and not question management/ownership as I risked nothing at all by signing up for access to this website and the owners of this website risked all so they are entitled to make the rules as they see fit. I think this makes perfect sense, baffles the hell out of me how some could have issue with this.
,,,er,,,,:huh:,,,so yer' grooving to the operation,,,or,,, severely
disgruntled ?,,,I ain't fer' sure which way you leaned out the window the furthest ono_O

rags747

Reaction score
,,,er,,,,:huh:,,,so yer' grooving to the operation,,,or,,, severely
disgruntled ?,,,I ain't fer' sure which way you leaned out the window the furthest ono_O
Hmmm, maybe just 1 too many grey goose martini's on the rocks celebrating my birthday tonight, but actually I thought my little comparison there was pretty much spot on. Glad u enjoyed it!!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Hmmm, maybe just 1 too many grey goose martini's on the rocks celebrating my birthday tonight, but actually I thought my little comparison there was pretty much spot on. Glad u enjoyed it!!
Is there such a thing as "one too many grey gooses"? :)

And happy Birthday, Rags :star::star::star:

Get **** faced, brother!

Xelda

Reaction score
Oh no! Not brown nosing! People offering up sincere appreciation are strictly forbidden! Our mods get right in there with us. They are good people and some folks here would like to let them know. Others just can't be happy about it and have to twist it around to demean those with good intentions. That's a shame.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Oh no! Not brown nosing! People offering up sincere appreciation are strictly forbidden! Our mods get right in there with us. They are good people and some folks here would like to let them know. Others just can't be happy about it and have to twist it around to demean those with good intentions. That's a shame.
What can you say? We live in a world that thrives on negativity.
The people that can't stand positivity are usually the ones that need kindness more than anything. I got nothin' bad to say to or about them. I hope they have a good day.
I know I've had a good day today.

kskboys

Reaction score

Awwwwwwwwwww, did BigBilly steal your lunch money again?

kskboys

Reaction score
Get in where w/ us? The sack?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Preach it, sister.

Like it's a slight on one's character for being good with the moderation here, or to acknowledge them. Hell, a couple of them I call friends. Must be a brown noser, too.

:rolleyes:

Just a bunch of sheltered peeps, Xelda. As if "brown nosing" on an internet message board is some sort of massive street violation.

Last edited:

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

You have a way with words Xelda...good job Xelda...

Good job Mods...

I guess I’m a brown noser now lol ...2 fold

:muttley:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like this thread will be a costly one. Better whip out the old checkbook and stamped envelopes!

Wait a sec. I do not have a mailing list for anyone in this thread. Yee Haw! Plus, an added bonus is that

9690017.jpg

I know NOTHING about PayPal, MoneyGram, Zelle, carrier pigeons, yada yada yada...

Xelda

Reaction score
You have a way with words Xelda...good job Xelda...

Good job Mods...

I guess I’m a brown noser now lol ...2 fold

:muttley:
Thank you, RGV. I just reacted in annoyance at the notion of insulting people that have something positive to say. I remember the DC mods. I tried to talk to one and was treated like an insignificant bug. Some forum members were given time outs for things others could get away with. Not all were bad though. Here every mod will get into the threads with us. We get our warnings about political stuff, but it's fair when they see a thread heading that direction. I feel they deserve our appreciation and we shouldn't be shamed for speaking up about it. Oh yeah, I appreciate our mods and their quirky personalities. I have a feeling they tone it down and let the inmates say the crazy stuff. Restraint is hard when you know you've got something funny to say.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I just reacted in annoyance at the notion of insulting people that have something positive to say. I
The annoyance should be at the notion of insulting people that share their opinions regardless of whether they are positive or negative. It seems as though "postive" posters can call out "negative" posters just fine. It's when "negative" posters call out "positive" posters in retaliation that usually gets the mods attention to clean things up. See this thread for example:

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/no-drama-for-this-team-is-so-nice.410657/

Notice how the positive poster was able to post his thoughts, and the negative poster simply disagreed but kept to the topic without insulting the positive poster? Then check out the personal attack a few posts later. That's what typically happens. If/When the counter attack occurs is when the board starts getting cleaned up, but that initial shot is typically allowed if it's on a perceived negative poster.

Last edited: