Show Accountability - Cut Brown

mattjames2010

Reaction score
show accountability and delete your account.

Go ahead, give the explanation of why you want to keep Brown. A guy ranked #90 out of all CBs.

I will wait. You guys don't even know what you're defending or why you're mad about this thread. It's hilarious.

Last edited:

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Seriously, the guy is a shell of his rookie-self.

He has no right to be on this team. Find your own means home, bum.
The guy is only in his 2nd year....geez! Not all players can be All-Pro by their 2nd year

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Go ahead, give the explanation of why you want to keep Brown. A guy ranked #90 out of all CBs.

I will wait. You guys don't even know what you're defending or why you're mad about this thread. It's hilarious.

its just a stupid post.

and btw read the thread i already posted my opinion. your post just shows you post something without knowledge of was written in the thread.

alot of people think they have to say something without any knowledge of anything. like you they dont feel t have to put the work of reading everything before posting their opinion.

yentl911

Reaction score
Brown is ok for what he is - a good backup

We all were able to see our secondary today that will be starting for the next 8 years - Woods Lewis Awuzie

mattjames2010

Reaction score
its just a stupid post.

and btw read the thread i already posted my opinion. your post just shows you post something without knowledge of was written in the thread.

Then repeat it....

Tell me why you're upset that someone has the nerve to want to cut a #90 ranked CB who can't cover or create turnovers consistently? Why are you so upset?

If you already explained yourself, why hop back into this thread for another shot?

I'm the OP who becomes a wuss when the dogpile happens, I blow all of you out of the water. Now, explain why keeping a CB as bad as Brown and not even CONSIDERING replacing him is good for this team?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brown is ok for what he is - a good backup

We all were able to see our secondary today that will be starting for the next 8 years - Woods Lewis Awuzie
Brown played a lot of snaps today. Last week he played about the same amount of snaps as Lewis, Awuzie and Woods.