Show Accountability - Cut Brown

coult44

Reaction score
Reading the headline I thought holy crap, Brown stole some perfume and women's panties from Macy's , Here we go again.. Nope just Another oVeeeeerrrrrrr reaction thread.

fredp22

Reaction score
we have to do it to get a message across. also we should address the following

Byron- took a step backwards-cut him
Witten- had a penalty on a big play-cut him
Irving- has to play without keeping on getting injured- cut him
Zack- block only got that first down by the width of a card -he slipping-cut him
Dez-cant mesh with Dak- cut him
Morris/Smith- wasnt as good as Zeke- cut them both
Dak- needs Zeke to run the offense- cut him
Tyron Smith- lately keeps getting injured- cut him
Lee- getting injuries again and missing games- cut him
Jaylon- a lot of people expected more- cut him
Awuzie- taking time to get comfortable- cut him
Taco- expected more- cut him
poster of this thread- cut him

CWR

Reaction score
I once wanted you gone but I was wrong. Your quivering lower lip made me feel bad.

Im not even sure where to go with this. Although Ill point out I suspect you are from the midwest and once upon a time took way too much LSD, just a theory.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Too bad he would be signed before the day ended if Jerry were that stupid. Thank God you're not him tho
No he would hold out for the same money he is making now when all offers would be 1/10th that amount.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Alshon Jeffrey just signed a 4/64m deal and Dez is better or just as good as Jeffrey
Any QB can succeed up there because the WRs are catching the ball.

Find one article that indicates Jeffery must have a pinpoint accurate back-shoulder throw on a jump ball in order to be affective...

KB1122

Reaction score
A bit much. He made the play jumping it and made a similar play eariler against Roberts..

He’s been solid in the slot staying in wide outs pockets

Remember this was a 6th round pick last year

Dropped interceptions lose games.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Too bad he would be signed before the day ended if Jerry were that stupid. Thank God you're not him tho

I honestly don't care if someone else signs him. Dez is being paid a lot of money and doing very little to justify it.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Im not even sure where to go with this. Although Ill point out I suspect you are from the midwest and once upon a time took way too much LSD, just a theory.
And you cried and I said unto you: hey kid, get me a beer and my Buglar pouch, and you snapped out of it.
As for LSD, dope is for dopes and you better never touch it. I have not but I am told it will make you reassess the universe and life and that is quite unsettling.

Last edited:

CWR

Reaction score
And you cried and I said unto you: hey kid, get me a beer and my Burglar pouch, and you snapped out of it.
As for LSD, dope is for dopes and you better never touch it. I have not but I am told it will make you reassess the universe and life and that is quite unsettling.

Lol, that depends on your intial assessment.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
We STILL have people in here defending this bum LOL

This freakin' board. The bandwagons they hop on and the people they use as scapegoats make me laugh.

Never did I expect to see this much defense for a 4th string CB who lost his starting spot to rookies, one of which came off an injury.