Show us your Game watching rooms/shrines.

cowboygolfer

Reaction score
Here is the Cowboys room I just finished.

http://i23.***BLOCKED***/albums/b372/cowboygolfer/PICT0094.jpg
Roy Williams FatHead Right Side of the Plasma

http://i23.***BLOCKED***/albums/b372/cowboygolfer/June06085.jpg

TV wall

http://i23.***BLOCKED***/albums/b372/cowboygolfer/June06084.jpg
Entry Door

http://i23.***BLOCKED***/albums/b372/cowboygolfer/PICT0092.jpg
Same wall as the door

http://i23.***BLOCKED***/albums/b372/cowboygolfer/June06087.jpg
Wall opposite the TV. The Black Leather couch is in front of this now.

http://i23.***BLOCKED***/albums/b372/cowboygolfer/June06082.jpg
Wall far side from door and Aikman.

My wife did almost all of the paint scheme and spent a huge amount of time on this room for me. Add some adult beverages and the Cowboys winning on the Ticket and it is pretty tough to beat.

I know you guys got em let's see.
:star: :starspin :star:

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Whoa, nice room!

If I tried to do that to my basement, my mom would kill me!

cowboygolfer

Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
Whoa, nice room!

If I tried to do that to my basement, my mom would kill me!

Thanks guys my wife deserves all the acclaim on this one. Oh and yeah your mom may not be very happy with it in her basement but one day you can go crazy on your own house.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
cowboygolfer said:
Thanks guys my wife deserves all the acclaim on this one. Oh and yeah your mom may not be very happy with it in her basement but one day you can go crazy on your own house.

The only thing I want in this house is a place where I can watch the game quietly without my parents screaming at the TV!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CG, as I told you before, absolutely the best.

When are you throwing a Cowboys party?

cowboygolfer

Reaction score
Hostile said:
CG, as I told you before, absolutely the best.

When are you throwing a Cowboys party?

I don't know that is a good Idea, we oughta do something for the season operner or the home opener.

You guys are welcome anytime though just PM me and it is on. Me and AZ will probably switch back and forth a little this year.

irishwaste

Reaction score
Wow that is pretty sick. Hang onto her CG, she is a KEEPER if she'd do all that for your enjoyment of the boys. My gf just complains when I watch football.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Now that's a room!
Very nice indeed, CG.

Great thread. I'm interested to see my competition and appreciate the fandom. I bet there are some good ones.

But I might have you topped.

Right now my brother and I have the ultimate room in the works. We live together in our bachelor pad. Both of us Dallas fans here in Skins country and ironically, most of my friends and family are Washington fans but watch football in my Cowboys room on Sunday.

3 (YES, 3) Flat panel LCD TV's hanging on one wall. A 32, a 32, and a 46 inch. (My bro works for an electronics install company)
Direct TV Sunday Ticket in HD with Tivo showing 3 different games simultaneously on Sundays. Also, there is a HUGE Cowboys flag that drapes over the 46 inch TV and hides it when it's not in use. Looks like there's nothing there. The other 2 TV's go to our bedrooms throughout the week.
We had this setup the last couple years but instead of the flat panels we had a GIANT 60 inch big screen and a couple 27 inch tube televisions. The new LCD's add an extra 24 square feet to the room which usually houses 5-10 people here on Sundays.

There's also a lifesize mannequin decked out in full Cowboys gear in the corner.

I'll post some pics when it's done.
I'm thinking about painting a giant star on the wall behind the hanging televisions.

On a sidenote, we just bought a new large grill for cooking out.
I'm gonna have to start charging these Deadskins fans admission.
Bring on the season!

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Im 20 now(july 10th), so i dont have my own HOUSE I have an aprt.

Anyways I've watched EVERY cowboys game since 1990 ,When I was 5 years old, at the local sports bar in atlanta Sidelines. They have 75 screens and 3 big projector screens. Anyways I see to it that evry cowboys game is on a projector screen as i've basically grown up in that bar they do it for me.

The falcons fans hate it lol, and the other screen ALWAYS has about 50 steelers faithful watching it.

So the falcons fans usually get the regular screen in there home city lol and I get the HD one, and so do the steelers. its great

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Now that's a room!
Very nice indeed, CG.

Great thread. I'm interested to see my competition and appreciate the fandom. I bet there are some good ones.

But I might have you topped.

Right now my brother and I have the ultimate room in the works. We live together in our bachelor pad. Both of us Dallas fans here in Skins country and ironically, most of my friends and family are Washington fans but watch football in my Cowboys room on Sunday.

3 (YES, 3) Flat panel LCD TV's hanging on one wall. A 32, a 32, and a 46 inch. (My bro works for an electronics install company)
Direct TV Sunday Ticket in HD with Tivo showing 3 different games simultaneously on Sundays. Also, there is a HUGE Cowboys flag that drapes over the 46 inch TV and hides it when it's not in use. Looks like there's nothing there. The other 2 TV's go to our bedrooms throughout the week.
We had this setup the last couple years but instead of the flat panels we had a GIANT 60 inch big screen and a couple 27 inch tube televisions. The new LCD's add an extra 24 square feet to the room which usually houses 5-10 people here on Sundays.

There's also a lifesize mannequin decked out in full Cowboys gear in the corner.

I'll post some pics when it's done.
I'm thinking about painting a giant star on the wall behind the hanging televisions.

On a sidenote, we just bought a new large grill for cooking out.
I'm gonna have to start charging these Deadskins fans admission.
Bring on the season!

Umm,

Hey, bro.. I live in VA also. :) So, if you ever need bodies to fill out that room when it's done. Let a brotha know.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Funxva said:
Umm,

Hey, bro.. I live in VA also. :) So, if you ever need bodies to fill out that room when it's done. Let a brotha know.
You just wanna know where I live so you can steal my TVs. :cool:

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
You just wanna know where I live so you can steal my TVs. :cool:

Curses!! Foiled Again!!

I'll get you Qwickdraw if it's the last thing I do!

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Well, I am a college student, so I don't really have a ton of money in my set up...or own my own house.

I'll take pictures when I move into my apartment in a month or so.

But its basically a 27" Sony Wega on a basic TV stand.

My computer will be next to it, so I can post here during games. I have surround sound. My futon. Beer. More beer. And my friends.

Maybe not the perfect setup for most....but IMO, it can't be beat. Nothing beats drinking beer and watching football with my friends (even if none are Cowboys fans) Everything else is just gravy.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Vintage said:
Well, I am a college student, so I don't really have a ton of money in my set up...or own my own house.

I'll take pictures when I move into my apartment in a month or so.

But its basically a 27" Sony Wega on a basic TV stand.

My computer will be next to it, so I can post here during games. I have surround sound. My futon. Beer. More beer. And my friends.

Maybe not the perfect setup for most....but IMO, it can't be beat. Nothing beats drinking beer and watching football with my friends (even if none are Cowboys fans) Everything else is just gravy.

Do your thing youngster. Spend your cash on more important things like RENT.

I was the same way in college.

Things have certainly changed.