Show us your Game watching rooms/shrines.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
But I might have you topped.
Nice setup, mine is similar but I think you have me topped because your extra TV's are flat screen LEDs.

My sports room has a front projector with a 110" screen, two 32" televisions mounted in the upper corners of the room (to watch the other games on mute), a pool table, a pinball machine, a basketball shooting game, the Cowboys' vending machine, and a bar. I have posted pics in the past, I will dig them up.

Cowboysgolfer - I love the way you painted the room. My wife and I are going to re-paint ours in a few weeks and I hope you don't mind if I steal some of your ideas!

On a sidenote, we just bought a new large grill for cooking out.
I'm gonna have to start charging these Deadskins fans admission.
Bring on the season!
A big grill is critical! Good to see that we have some grill fans here, let's get some recipes out there once the season starts!

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Do your thing youngster. Spend your cash on more important things like RENT.

I was the same way in college.

Things have certainly changed.

Last year, in the dorms, my roommate and I both had our 27" TV's hooked up side by side. On Sunday's, one TV would have the AFC games on, the other the NFC games. Unfortunately, since we are in Milwaukee, WI...a lot of times, Packer games were on.

But at least there was beer.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I have always wanted to put a 360 degree mural of Texas St on the wall and paint the floor to look like the field or put down astroturf :D

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Yeag,

Like they do in the Pregame show? (Where they show the plays and act them out on the field?)

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Vintage said:
Last year, in the dorms, my roommate and I both had our 27" TV's hooked up side by side. On Sunday's, one TV would have the AFC games on, the other the NFC games. Unfortunately, since we are in Milwaukee, WI...a lot of times, Packer games were on.

But at least there was beer.

Ouch, At least I went to MD.

I have a kegerator now. Everyone wants one, but my GF (at the time, now wife, can you blame me ?) suggested it. YES!!!.

And HD on a 61" in my main movies/sports room.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Funxva said:
Yeag,

Like they do in the Pregame show? (Where they show the plays and act them out on the field?)
Pretty much but I may have to go with Field Turf so I don't blow an ACL :D

ravidubey

Reaction score
cowboygolfer said:
My wife did almost all of the paint scheme and spent a huge amount of time on this room for me. Add some adult beverages and the Cowboys winning on the Ticket and it is pretty tough to beat.

I'm so jealous!

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Ouch, At least I went to MD.

I have a kegerator now. Everyone wants one, but my GF (at the time, now wife, can you blame me ?) suggested it. YES!!!.

And HD on a 61" in my main movies/sports room.

Nice.

Kegerators are great. But I don't think I'd actually want one. We were going to build one for our apartment next year....

But I prefer drinking from bottles or cans. Cans, for the conveniance of chugging. Bottles for better taste.... Kegerators are great for beer pong though...so maybe we'll end up building one anyway.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Here is mine for home games, 10 games at least this year hopefully 12.
My seats!!
http://i8.***BLOCKED***/albums/a46/Theebs/Ourview.jpg

http://i8.***BLOCKED***/albums/a46/Theebs/ourview2.jpg

http://i8.***BLOCKED***/albums/a46/Theebs/2004_0830_060856AA.jpg

I am working on the plasma for the road games. I am just way too cheap right now to dish out the moolah for the one I want!!

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Let's see ... I've got my "official" replica of the penalty flag from DirecTV strategically placed on my entertainment center along side my 6 inch JC Penney blue & white Cowboy bear. (I affectionately call him Darryl for no apparent reason ... but I digress.) On game day I dress up in my 1990s Cowboys gear (shirts & sweats).

That about does it. That CowboysGolfer's got it going on!!! That's Cowboys fan heaven!!!!

Funxva

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Pretty much but I may have to go with Field Turf so I don't blow an ACL :D

Be careful when making those 30 yard slants for more Beer. :)

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Funxva said:
Be careful when making those 30 yard slants for more Beer. :)

That's why yesterday, I recommended getting in shape for football season.

Everyday, from now until football season, I practice running back and forth between the couch and the fridge, reaching into the dark depth of the corners of the fridge to retrieve a beer....

So that way, when the pressure is one, in game day situations... I know I can get that beer. That I have done it before. That I too, will RISE to the occassion.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i am SO JEALOUS OF BOTH YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!

before i die, i want a room like that to watch dallas games, and season tickets of my own!

very nice, guys!

Funxva

Reaction score
Vintage said:
That's why yesterday, I recommended getting in shape for football season.

Everyday, from now until football season, I practice running back and forth between the couch and the fridge, reaching into the dark depth of the corners of the fridge to retrieve a beer....

So that way, when the pressure is one, in game day situations... I know I can get that beer. That I have done it before. That I too, will RISE to the occassion.

Ahh, this is where you fail to plan ahead. I grab a big-arse cooler. Lots of Ice, and my beer quotient that will at least last me until half-time. The only thing I could possibly pull reaching is my tri-cep. But I'm very conditioned on in the 12-oz lift department.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Funxva said:
Ahh, this is where you fail to plan ahead. I grab a big-arse cooler. Lots of Ice, and my beer quotient that will at least last me until half-time. The only thing I could possibly pull reaching is my tri-cep. But I'm very conditioned on in the 12-oz lift department.

and with coors cooler case you don't have to get your own cooler

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Funxva said:

Well, I was living in a dorm room last year...so we didn't have coolers. We used mini fridges.

This year, with our fridge being downstairs in our apartment, and the bedrooms being upstairs (where we will most likely watch football), there might be a need for a cooler. Or we can put a mini fridge in one of our rooms.

Funxva

Reaction score
Vintage said:
Well, I was living in a dorm room last year...so we didn't have coolers. We used mini fridges.

This year, with our fridge being downstairs in our apartment, and the bedrooms being upstairs (where we will most likely watch football), there might be a need for a cooler. Or we can put a mini fridge in one of our rooms.

Now you're thinking!!! Or you could break in.... I mean "invite yourself" to Qwikdraw's place on Sundays...

Funxva

Reaction score
the kid 05 said:
and with coors cooler case you don't have to get your own cooler

Coors is crap man! :) Yuengling is the only good thing to come out of Pennsylvania (That and York Peppermint Patties)

Edit: I realize that Coors does not come from Pennsylvania. That should be two seperate statements.. One blowing Coors out of the water for crap that it is. ;) The other, educating this fine young man on which beer he SHOULD be drinking. :)

cowboygolfer

Reaction score
Sorry gang no internet at work thanks to those who had comments on the room and some of those sound like fantastic set-ups, but Theebs you take the cake. I would love to see the games live, I have only seen them play live three times and only once at Texas stadium.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
crap I have a one bedroom house...
i wonder how company would react if I painted the living room and made it my cowboys room.