Twitter: Shultz Ends Hold Out

Maxmadden

Reaction score
It mean you don’t wanna, you don’t have to.
It is probably a shame that half the people on this forum don't have a clue what I was talking about.

If Schultz wants to make it about him, then maybe we should play hardball.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Like stated...there never was a holdout. Dude is smart. He’d be a fool to even consider something like that. He’s playing poker with Jerry and for some reason I just don’t think Jerry wants to play with him. Maybe Schultz didn’t play nice with Jerry. Maybe he didn’t wanna drink Jerry’s blue label. Just seems to me Schultz ain’t on Jerry’s good ol boy list....
I think he’s gone after soaking Jerry for almost 11mil this season...

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
All Schlutz did was take his agents advice to skip the remainder of OTAs to maybe get some kind of dialogue started on a new contract. Common stuff that was blown way out of proportion and some of it came from posters who I believed were smarter than that.
I doubt he even needed his agents advice.

Flamma

Reaction score
Indicates greed and lack of being a team player. In his future negotiations, this facet will be considered, and could cost him down the road.

I know this don't mean Jack in regard to this conversation, It just reminded me of something funny.

Back when I played high school football we too had voluntary summer camp. It ran for about 4 weeks. I never showed up to that. I laughed my *** off when I heard people going to that. Didn't prevent me from starting. If I was a pro, I probably wouldn't go to voluntary OTAs either. Unless of course I wasn't a starter. Otherwise I wouldn't do anything voluntary.

Flamma

Reaction score
I still think we sign him. It helps the cap immensely btw.

He's an 11M cap hit. I think Immensely is an exaggeration. It will help the cap slightly. Immensely is not signing him, then releasing him after the season.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
It is probably a shame that half the people on this forum don't have a clue what I was talking about.

If Schultz wants to make it about him, then maybe we should play hardball.
Ever notice with these players, it's ALWAYS about them. Too many media platforms now where fans have to deal with the nonsense.

Zeke "better now than ever"~
Dak "my confidence is through the roof"~

Neither have been "better" more "confidence" since their rookie season 2016

Micah "hungry lion"~
let's see how hungry his 2nd season is