Twitter: Shultz Ends Hold Out

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Ever notice with these players, it's ALWAYS about them. Too many media platforms now where fans have to deal with the nonsense.

Zeke "better now than ever"~
Dak "my confidence is through the roof"~

Neither have been "better" more "confidence" since their rookie season 2016

Micah "hungry lion"~
let's see how hungry his 2nd season is

I am petitioning CZ to build you a live and virtual complaint booth for crotchety old fellows like you. Pity I have to, but I have time on me hands.

À Tout À L’heure

Rayman70

Reaction score
He's an 11M cap hit. I think Immensely is an exaggeration. It will help the cap slightly. Immensely is not signing him, then releasing him after the season.
a waste then. May as well throw 11 million bucks down the drain. Dont see a point. We are better off as a team with 2 good tightends.

Flamma

Reaction score
a waste then. May as well throw 11 million bucks down the drain. Dont see a point. We are better off as a team with 2 good tightends.

In 99% of the cases I'd agree. But this is a bizarre offseason in regard to the cap. It's just 11M they're not rolling over. Mainly because they don't need to. They can swallow Dak's huge cap hit next year and still pay Dalton. They really don't have a hell of a lot to pay for next year besides Dak.

You could make the argument that the money would have been better spent elsewhere. But they wouldn't have done that anyway. Just rolled it over.

Rayman70

Reaction score
In 99% of the cases I'd agree. But this is a bizarre offseason in regard to the cap. It's just 11M they're not rolling over. Mainly because they don't need to. They can swallow Dak's huge cap hit next year and still pay Dalton. They really don't have a hell of a lot to pay for next year besides Dak.

You could make the argument that the money would have been better spent elsewhere. But they wouldn't have done that anyway. Just rolled it over.
I hate that we aint spending the $. I think we are waiting on Sean Payton and don't forget Alvin Kamara. We may roll the dice. Im throwing that out there.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

:lmao:

He realized that the more he was away, the more reps for his competition. Ferguson has likely bypassed on on the depth chart permanently.

If you want to try to be like Witten, you must remember that other players at your position on your own team are a bigger enemy than the opponent.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What do voluntary mean?
:laugh:

That never gets old.

"What do voluntary mean?"
Darren Hambrick

“Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country.”
JFK

"A date which will live in infamy."
FDR

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."
Churchill

"That's the way baseball go."
Ron Washington

Maxmadden

Reaction score
:laugh:

That never gets old.

"What do voluntary mean?"
Darren Hambrick

“Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country.”
JFK

"A date which will live in infamy."
FDR

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."
Churchill

"That's the way baseball go."
Ron Washington

I still like Jim Mora and Practice!?

Flamma

Reaction score
I hate that we aint spending the $. I think we are waiting on Sean Payton and don't forget Alvin Kamara. We may roll the dice. Im throwing that out there.

I'm pretty sure Alvin Kamara is facing criminal charges for battery.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Considering Schultz attended Stanford, I'd say he's a pretty smart dude and the only reason he's in camp is because his agent probably rec'd a message from JJ that said, " Get you boy's *** in camp because this organization isn't going to be railroaded into anymore large contracts and the fines your boy is accumulating, they aren't going to disappear anytime soon".

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Alvin Kamara is facing criminal charges for battery.
thats why I said it. We always want a bargain. I bet since Sean drafted him we might roll the dice n a trade or if he is released.

kskboys

Reaction score
Considering Schultz attended Stanford, I'd say he's a pretty smart dude and the only reason he's in camp is because his agent probably rec'd a message from JJ that said, " Get you boy's *** in camp because this organization isn't going to be railroaded into anymore large contracts and the fines your boy is accumulating, they aren't going to disappear anytime soon".
Or, he realized that his agent was attempting to hold a team hostage that just agreed to pay him 11 mil and that the entire Holdout from voluntary camp was frickin' stupider'n dog poop.

quickccc

Reaction score
If Schultz is close to agreeing to a multi-year deal .i'd wonder if Stephen & Co, has placed a escape clause option in that deal.

Should a guy like Ferguson emerge as a surprise gem that can give team more than what they have in Schultz, that's a way of moving in another direction
without being stuck with a more limited player.