Shut Up And Hit Somebody

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does the team talk more or less than any other team. I don’t think so.
But yes, go out and hit somebody, like smashing Brady into the turf.

Actually Brady does a lot of talking as to being on the cocky side. And no, it is not because he earned it. It is about being humble about it. Which he comes across as not being that way.
This is why he needs to be smacked down.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I talk to real people too… at least I think most of them are real. Hard to tell sometimes these days lol
I had someone message me the other day pretending to be one if my old players. He was asking for some cash....I've given him money in the past to help him out, but I always do it in person so that I can look him in the eyes. This guy just sent me a cashapp account and told me to send him a couple of hundred bucks........weird crap..I feel bad for people that fall for it. I miss talking and shooting the bull with real people.....Salud!

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I had someone message me the other day pretending to be one if my old players. He was asking for some cash....I've given him money in the past to help him out, but I always do it in person so that I can look him in the eyes. This guy just sent me a cashapp account and told me to send him a couple of hundred bucks........weird crap..I feel bad for people that fall for it. I miss talking and shooting the bull with real people.....Salud!

Yah… I hear you. Going to a sports bar tonight to do just that— shoot the bull with some bros. Will never take it granted again lol

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This team loves to talk. This team loves to pontificate about themselves.

My hope and prayer for this team is starting tonight— they decide to take out all their frustration, angst, and competitiveness on the opponent.

Stop preening for the cameras. Stop pandering to the pundits and fans.

Go out there and knock your opponent the Flip out
I doubt this is really different with other teams. The Cowboys may get a little more media attention than others, but media is coming around with camera and microphones and note pads with players on other teams as well.

Gotta remember, these comments are mostly the media seeking out the players, not the other way around.

blueblood70

Reaction score

My hope and prayer for this team is starting tonight— they decide to take out all their frustration, angst, and competitiveness on the opponent.

sounds like you should take your own advice calling out players who dont read this..hmmm.. big talk from a keyboard view

they give penalties now for knock out blows..ask roy Williams how many times did Wilson get called for big hits last year all looked legally to me..

the_h0wey

Reaction score
My hope is that they score more than their opponent. That's a surefire way to win the game. Perfect strategy. I don't think that plan has ever failed in the history of the NFL. It works in other sports, too.
This seems like a good plan. I wholeheartedly endorse this. You are rewarded 1 like

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
sounds like you should take your own advice calling out players who dont read this..hmmm.. big talk from a keyboard view

they give penalties now for knock out blows..ask roy Williams how many times did Wilson get called for big hits last year all looked legally to me..

Next time I play a game of pro football I’ll be sure to knock someone out for you and “back my talk up” lol

pupulehaole

Reaction score

Can Jaylon just stand still while people run by him? Asking for a friend.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I doubt this is really different with other teams. The Cowboys may get a little more media attention than others, but media is coming around with camera and microphones and note pads with players on other teams as well.

Gotta remember, these comments are mostly the media seeking out the players, not the other way around.

In 2016– our OL bullied other teams. We saw shades of that in 2018 (at times). Other than that— this team has not had an angry, intimidating D in a loooong time.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Next time I play a game of pro football I’ll be sure to knock someone out for you and “back my talk up” lol
exactly sending a message to the a team via a keyboard is truly courageous and surly they will read it and it will go along ways to win tonight..:rolleyes:;)

or NOT! we called hose vailed threats hollow and well not sure the point..the league is soft via RULES camp cupcake is not DC thing its NFL thing,,

newsflash the nfl also requires interviews and media sessions mics and cameras shoved in their faces, they talk its part of sports..

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Can Jaylon just stand still while people run by him? Asking for a friend.

I checked with Jaylon and he swiped the ground (twice) and screamed “Clear Eyed View!” And “Vet Liiiiife” so I think he got your friend’s message

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
exactly sending a message to the a team via a keyboard is truly courageous and surly they will read it and it will go along ways to win tonight..:rolleyes:;)

or NOT! we called hose vailed threats hollow and well not sure the point..the league is soft via RULES camp cupcake is not DC thing its NFL thing,,

newsflash the nfl also requires interviews and media sessions mics and cameras shoved in their faces, they talk its part of sports..

Newsflash… There are still physical defense in the NFL— see Pitts, Balt, TB etc… it’s a mindset. And we lack it.

Whether that truth comes from a guy behind a keyboard or not is irrelevant. This team needs a mindset shift in the worst way. If you think it’s ok for Dallas to be soft bc the league is soft— be my guest

blueblood70

Reaction score
Newsflash… There are still physical defense in the NFL— see Pitts, Balt, TB etc… it’s a mindset. And we lack it.

Whether that truth comes from a guy behind a keyboard or not is irrelevant. This team needs a mindset shift in the worst way. If you think it’s ok for Dallas to be soft bc the league is soft— be my guest
the PB team we almost beat you call that great GG and a patchworks team nearly beat them..but wow you named 3 teams out of 32 so its us i see..its cowboy whine post

pupulehaole

Reaction score
I checked with Jaylon and he swiped the ground (twice) and screamed “Clear Eyed View!” And “Vet Liiiiife” so I think he got your friend’s message
Your correspondence time is greatly appreciated. You must work for Santa or something. Ill be getting the ground crew to replace the divots Jaylon created with his swipe.