Shut Up And Hit Somebody

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I have to agree. As Jimmy used to say walk the walk not the talk. I wanna see some Bucks being helped off the field. Not hurt bad but enough to think. "Man" these Cowboys are tough.....

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
the PB team we almost beat you call that great GG and a patchworks team nearly beat them..but wow you named 3 teams out of 32 so its us i see..its cowboy whine post

If you can’t see a difference between the physicality and identity of a PB or Balt D vs Dallas…. I don’t think I can help ya

And hilarious that my wanting our D to man up and knock someone out is “whining” lol…. Sorry if me calling our D soft offended you lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
If you can’t see a difference between the physicality and identity of a PB or Balt D vs Dallas…. I don’t think I can help ya

And hilarious that my wanting our D to man up and knock someone out is “whining” lol…. Sorry if me calling our D soft offended you lol
or again 29 other teams when the last sb PB and Ravens were in..just asking for a friend since it makes the difference ..tb is new team great defense sure you named 3 out of 32 great info, thanks i almost missed it..

PB was one and done last year 3 years before last year Ravens one and done..i know they are very good defenses but it doesn't get them far enough did it..

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
or again 29 other teams when the last sb PB and Ravens were in..just asking for a friend since it makes the difference ..tb is new team great defense sure you named 3 out of 32 great info, thanks i almost missed it..

PB was one and done last year 3 years before last year Ravens one and done..i know they are very good defenses but it doesn't get them far enough did it..

Let me make this simple:

Do you want Dallas to play physically intimidating defense? If your answer is “yes”— congratulations. We agree.

If your answer is anything else— Go away and play by yourself lol

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In 2016– our OL bullied other teams. We saw shades of that in 2018 (at times). Other than that— this team has not had an angry, intimidating D in a loooong time.
I was just referring to the players speaking to the media.

CCBoy

Reaction score
This team loves to talk. This team loves to pontificate about themselves.

My hope and prayer for this team is starting tonight— they decide to take out all their frustration, angst, and competitiveness on the opponent.

Stop preening for the cameras. Stop pandering to the pundits and fans.

Go out there and knock your opponent the Flip out
Check...roger...hoooooah!