SI Albert Breer: Still some smart free signings available coz of their age

Jayinem

Reaction score
Hey, it worked in "Major League". Maybe the Boys still have a chance. :lmao:
mlb-team.jpg
Cleveland "Indians" a fictional team that was made up for the movie.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Chase Young - I have no idea what's up with this guy. He looked like a monster coming into the league and has just not produced after a pretty decent rookie year. Guessing work ethic is just not there
Clowney - maybe worth a 1 year deal
OBJ - injuries have taken a toll on him - don't think he would beat out what we already have
JK Dobbins - just an injury waiting to happen. Looks great - then gets injured.
Tart - I wanted to get him when Tenn released him. I think Houston did, but he didn't do anything.
Ogbah - could get behind him on a 1 year deal. Nice added vet depth

I'd look to sign a vet Oline, Dline and RB - guessing Foreman would be best available for what we need.

Great breakdown.

Clowney has had a strange career. He's going on his 11th year starting in the league, and he's always played better than average, but he's never landed a big-money extension. It's just been 1 year deal after 1 year deal. Maybe he will finally sign one with the Ravens.

Polkton31

Reaction score
Cleveland "Indians" a fictional team that was made up for the movie.
That's why I love this site. All the profound insight and wisdom you can get here. Thanks for clearing that up for me. The fact that the team consisted of players like Charlie Sheen, Wesley Snipes, Tom Berenger, and Corbin Bernsen, while being coached by James Gammon and owned by Margaret Whitton, would've never given away the fact that the team was indeed "Fictional." And to think, this whole time I thought "Major League" was a docuseries. :facepalm:

Jayinem

Reaction score
That's why I love this site. All the profound insight and wisdom you can get here. Thanks for clearing that up for me. The fact that the team consisted of players like Charlie Sheen, Wesley Snipes, Tom Berenger, and Corbin Bernsen, while being coached by James Gammon and owned by Margaret Whitton, would've never given away the fact that the team was indeed "Fictional." And to think, this whole time I thought "Major League" was a docuseries. :facepalm:
It was a joke because they were forced to change their names like the Commanders. Go outside.