News: SI: Bears Fans Irked by 'QB1' Tweet Featuring Andy Dalton

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That Arizona Cardinal game.. People really exposed themselves on here when they were blaming Dalton. The team was in chaos and it had nothing to do with him.

We couldn't block.

We couldn't catch.

Zeke couldn't hold on to the ball.

That was so embarrassing.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dalton is better than Fitz and light years better than any QB they have had in a long while.
I have to disagree I think Fitz Patrick is way betterLet’s say was way better. Too old done

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I feel bad for Dalton. He’s a good QB past his prime.

But this tweet by the Bears is flipping hilarious. Cutler is the best QB they’ve ever had.

In the 21st century? Sid Luckman is in the Hall of Fame.

I don't think Cutler will be getting fitted for a gold jacket any time soon. :muttley:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
except be a consistent QB
What is consistent about Andy Dalton other than him consistently looking mediocre? He's not good enough for the Cowboys....not good enough for a Bengals team that won 1 game....yet the Bears are selling him as a starter? I'd be pissed too.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You know my Dak fandom ain't going nowhere. I'm trying to get to your level of Dak fandom but I don't think its something that can be achieved.

What's funny, I don't have that much problem with Dak, it's his groupies who blow everything up about him. The way they hero-worship him and blame everybody else for his problems.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What's funny, I don't have that much problem with Dak, it's his groupies who blow everything up about him. The way they hero-worship him and blame everybody else for his problems.
Why does that even bother you though? That's something silly to even let bother you.

tunahelper

Reaction score
I have to disagree I think Fitz Patrick is way betterLet’s say was way better. Too old done

I think Fitz has some gun slinger in him or he used to have it. At this stage of ther careers, I think Dalton protects the ball better and can game manage well. Chicago just needs a bus driver and I really think Dalton has some juice left and he is out to prove folks (Bengals) wrong.