SI: Eagles' A.J. Brown Issues 'Warning' to Dallas LB Micah Parsons

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Cowboy Maven: by Mike Fisher

"Tell Micah Parsons,'' Brown said, "he can get ready for this s--t.''

In what is almost certainly a case of trash talk between "frienemies,'' new Philadelphia Eagles receiver A.J. Brown is ready to feed into the fun of the NFC East rivalries.

So why not go punch the biggest bully in the divisional schoolyard right in the nose?

"Tell Micah Parsons,'' Brown said, "he can get ready for this s--t.''

"This s--t'' is presumably not about the two of them competing recently in DeVonta Smith's charity softball game back in Micah's native Pennsylvania, but rather what Brown plans on doing to the Parsons-led Dallas Cowboys defense twice a year for the foreseeable future.

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/eagles-a-j-brown-warning-dallas-micah-parsons-philadelphia

AJ Brown is already talking smack! :mad: What say you fellow Cowboys fans?

:popcorn:

Bring it on!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I was on the Eagles forum and said the same thing. I asked who they really beat last year, and it was no-one. One Eagle fans asked me what we did with our star studded roster and how far did we go the past few years...
Just tell the Eagles fans to watch the last two games Jalen Hurts played against the Dallas Cowboys. Our defense solved him as easily as a 5 years snd under puzzle. I just don’t see how Hurts can improve as a passer with our pass rush coming at him.