SI FanNation: Commander's celebration irks Cowboy

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Sonny#9;2297154 said:
Yes it does. In fact, it worries me a lot... I'll be nicer to you from now on...:D

Except for the fact that his body guard was killed, was he not? Or was he just wounded?

his bodyguard was killed in a club by some thug, had nothing to do with tank, thanks for ignoring my post on chicagos ridiculous gun laws though

StylisticS

Reaction score
slick325;2297203 said:
"It's the fourth game of the season. No one has accomplished anything but a win."

Well put Tank. I wish these Skins fans here in the Nations Capitol would realize that. What happens if a wounded Philly team at 2-2 realizes that the division is too tough to let the front runners be three games ahead of them (assuming The Giants and Dallas win next week) and they beat the Skins putting both squads at 3-2? All of a sudden the win against Dallas means nothing because the Skins would be in the NFC East basement.

It's a week to week league like Bradie James said.

Let em have their fun. It was their day yesterday and it's their time. I hope this wakes the players up about this rivalry though. This isn't just any team. This is one of the most fiercest and meanest rivalries in not only the NFL, but in sports.