News: SI: Lb Jabril Cox: "I plan to be ready at camp."

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Cox is what we think or want him to be. And if LVE gets close to rookie form, as he was playing much better and more comfortable at the end of the season.
Along with Parsons, we can have a very good to great LB group.

It also allows Parsons to line up as a DE / pass rusher in the game plan.
Then Kearse can come up to play LB at times also, until Clark is ready to play. However, Clark will most likely be limited at first if he misses TC on PUP. Have not heard his status lately. But we will get that when TC starts.

I am still not high on Gifford other than a few plays, but he plays great ST's. After him we need to see if anyone steps up in TC. Many are high on Jackson. But I won't go there yet to say one way or the other.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Oh my. The pot is thickening on who will play behind or alongside The Great Parsons! :muttley:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
If Cox is what we think or want him to be. And if LVE gets close to rookie form, as he was playing much better and more comfortable at the end of the season.
Along with Parsons, we can have a very good to great LB group.

It also allows Parsons to line up as a DE / pass rusher in the game plan.
Then Kearse can come up to play LB at times also, until Clark is ready to play. However, Clark will most likely be limited at first if he misses TC on PUP. Have not heard his status lately. But we will get that when TC starts.

I am still not high on Gifford other than a few plays, but he plays great ST's. After him we need to see if anyone steps up in TC. Many are high on Jackson. But I won't go there yet to say one way or the other.
With Clark undergoing spinal fusion surgery, it's best that he sits out a whole year. No need in risking his career just to play this year.