Siaki ika and drew sanders

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Also, the more I think about Sanders, the more I like him.

He's a perfect scheme fit - Quinn likes those kind of positionless underneath defenders, and that's exactly what Sanders is. He's a straight-up good football player with low bust risk. He has impact, difference-making potential. I can't say no to that at #26 because "we have similar guys next year", when he could be a key piece on defense for 5 years. And it's not like LVE or Kearse would roadblock him... Sanders would have room for early snaps.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Also, the more I think about Sanders, the more I like him.

He's a perfect scheme fit - Quinn likes those kind of positionless underneath defenders, and that's exactly what Sanders is. He's a straight-up good football player with low bust risk. He has impact, difference-making potential. I can't say no to that at #26 because "we have similar guys next year", when he could be a key piece on defense for 5 years. And it's not like LVE or Kearse would roadblock him... Sanders would have room for early snaps.
Sanders is going to be a top 15 player on our board. Book it. I see a very real possibility that he could be our guy if there at 26.