Sic Em Bears!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
What a great Big 12 Championship game. Came down to final play. Can’t say this conference doesn’t play defense any longer.

Killed me not being able to attend but still with my underlying health concerns can’t attend large gatherings as such not knowing if everyone has done the right thing. I was there in 2019.

Part of my family did attend including my brother , his family and his brother in law. My brother normally a Baylor fan too but now his daughters are both attending OK St . So in their group they were supporting both.

I would have been rooting for Cowboys to make playoffs in the event they won but we won’t need to have that argument. Probably would have lost their bid to get in since Bama upset Georgia and Michigan and Cincinnati won which set those 4 teams up for playoffs.

Good news is we still have a future Big 12 team in playoffs. And Baylor is sure to get a New Years bowl, hopefully Sugar Bowl.

Great year for Baylor sports with football and basketball. I’ll be driving to Waco this week to visit my fathers gravesite to place some green and gold , visit his marker on campus and stop by bookstore to purchase some new championship gear. Campus should be a buzz.

All I can think about is how proud my father would have been in this great era for Baylor athletics as most of our lives together about all we had to cheer for was the Miracle on the Brazos . Sic Em Bears!!

Last edited: