Sign Johnny Manziel

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
:laugh:
I think it would be detrimental to him if he signed with us. He doesn't need the spotlight of the Dallas Cowboys even as a backup.
Your probably right about that, the added pressure of playing in Dallas might be too much for him at this point. If he was truly bipolar and just found out and now has it under control with meds then it would be foolish for a team not to check him out in the spring league coming up. The guy has talent and if his head in now right somebody could be getting a steal of a player. Sounds like he has been trying to get his life back together, he hasn't been in the news for anything stupid for quite awhile so it wouldn't suprise me to see him on an NFL roster at some point this season

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
The Shelf Life of this, "Sign Johnny Manziel" thing, seems to be longer then the most virile strain of roach.

This whole craptastic idea needs to die already......
And it isn't even the off field stuff. He plain sucks.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I know you were being sarcastic but I wouldn't mind being on Hard Knocks again. People always say how much of a distraction it is and the team can't win. Hell, we aren't winning anyway. So give me more Cowboys.
:laugh:

kskboys

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny Manziel's agent finds a technicality in the system, and Johnny is allowed to re-enter the draft, and the Dallas Cowboys trade up to 3rd overall to get him, giving up 3 firsts, 3 seconds, and 2 thirds.

However, shortly after the trade, the Cowboys were offered a 1st and a 2nd to take Dez Bryant back, who was included in the trade!!!

JustChip

Reaction score
The only people that thought this clown was an NFL QB were Aggies, the Browns and ole Hog Jowels, and the last is debatable. Hog Jowels probably didn’t think he was QB as much as a marketing tool. No way would I add a 4th ring to the 3-ring circus that Jerrah already runs.

chagus

Reaction score
Yeah sure it would be a media frenzy but maybe Johnny has figured out how to deal with being under the microscope. I wouldnt mind. I know i wanted Dallas to draft him but KNEW that they needed o-line help. Well, nows your chance Jerry. What could it hurt besides getting TONS of media attention? So what?