Simi Fehoko, keep an eye on this kid

blueblood70

Reaction score
Gallup, Tolbert and Washington are all sitting or rehabbing.

This is dream opportunity for WR at end of depth chart.

Fehoko, Vasher, Drummond, Tryfogle all need to step up their games.
and September game 1 is light years away and? they will be fine...

kskboys

Reaction score
Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious Brown is a front office/coach's fav. They could have easily moved on from him but chose to being him back. But don't be surprised if this kid ends up getting more targets.
Brown is a coach's favorite because he's a ST's demon.

kskboys

Reaction score
Ineed. There's no reason to hate on Fehoko, and dismiss his abilities because he's a late round pick. The coaches aren't doing it. I personally love the guy's character. And he's definitely a dog. Has that howler, wolf hunter mentality. From Hawaii.. What's not to like?

His burst is unreal, which is why I think they should look at him as a returner.

Brown gets, what? A target a game?

Semi has more upside.
BROWN IS ON THE TEAM BECAUSE HE IS A GREAT STer.

I mean, this is not a secret. How in the world do you guys not know this about Brown, and how do y'all not see his value? C'mooon!!!!!

Everyone has more upside than Brown. How many of these upsiders are willing to do the dirty work that Brown does at such a high level?

I love the Noah Browns of the league, guys w/ limited talent who work their bums off to make the roster. Hating Noah Brown is the same as hating Bill Bates, Keith Davis, guys like that.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Ineed. There's no reason to hate on Fehoko, and dismiss his abilities because he's a late round pick. The coaches aren't doing it. I personally love the guy's character. And he's definitely a dog. Has that howler, wolf hunter mentality. From Hawaii.. What's not to like?

His burst is unreal, which is why I think they should look at him as a returner.

Brown gets, what? A target a game?

Semi has more upside.

Yeah Semi is the kind of prospect that has all the physical abilities he just has to learn to play at the NFL level. Sometimes that never happens, but when it does it usually works out pretty well. The fact is he may never be as polished as Noah Brown, but if he is he has much more upside than guys like that.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
BROWN IS ON THE TEAM BECAUSE HE IS A GREAT STer.

I mean, this is not a secret. How in the world do you guys not know this about Brown, and how do y'all not see his value? C'mooon!!!!!

Everyone has more upside than Brown. How many of these upsiders are willing to do the dirty work that Brown does at such a high level?

I love the Noah Browns of the league, guys w/ limited talent who work their bums off to make the roster. Hating Noah Brown is the same as hating Bill Bates, Keith Davis, guys like that.
We all know that's why he's on the team. I just said he's a trash receiver and somebody caught feelings about it.

Big D

Reaction score
https://sportdfw.com/2022/05/25/simi-fehokos-exciting-ceiling-dallas-cowboys/

" ..Fehoko’s 4.43 speed and 6.78 3-cone were oddities for a man his size. Despite his poor route-running and questionable coverage recognition, he had a tantalizing skillset upon which to build. He was the ideal pick for a team willing and able to take the time and develop."

" ..Simi’s explosion off the line, deep speed, and ability to use his body on slant routes, make him an ideal X receiver in the pros. But in Kellen Moore’s system, which moves pass-catchers around, Fehoko is going to need to prove himself elsewhere – particularly in the slot.

Improving his route-running is clearly objective one, but blocking ability isn’t far behind. There’s no reason for a man his size to struggle like he does blocking but his Stanford tape shows it’s a major opportunity in his developmen
t... "

"poor route-running and questionable coverage recognition" = bad football. He'll never see the field if he can't pick up what it is he's supposed to do. Moving him to multiple positions is only going to confuse him if he can't recognize coverages. It won't matter how fast he is.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Simi really needs to make the most of the limited # of targets he'll get in practice. Every pass he drops will work against him getting any action in the games that count. He could be assigned to a backup role once the season starts if he has success in the OTAs and TC. He sorely needs to shake his reputation for being less than what is needed.

Last edited:

calicowboy54

Reaction score
Remember Jordy Nelson......MM loves developing underdog receivers

Simi Fehoko: Dak Prescott's New Dallas Cowboys Starting WR?
Fehoko says he's spent a great deal of offseason time in DFW, all the better to get to know, and work with, Cowboys QB Dak Prescott.

if your a DB you keep an eye on him, because he’s going drop balls and give away interceptions

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Remember Jordy Nelson......MM loves developing underdog receivers

Simi Fehoko: Dak Prescott's New Dallas Cowboys Starting WR?
Fehoko says he's spent a great deal of offseason time in DFW, all the better to get to know, and work with, Cowboys QB Dak Prescott.

I wouldn’t count him out. I liked his game in college. There just wasn’t much opportunity with Amari, Lamb, Gallup, and Wilson.

Let’s see if this time spent with Dak pays off.

Hayseed

Reaction score
Simi looked VERY stiff to me last year when we saw him in preseason. Think he is more of a straight line speed guy with almost no wiggle or flexibility. Having said that,....Im pulling for the kid. He's a Dallas Cowboy,....hope he has a big camp this year and makes a push for playing time. As it sits right now I think his best bet is MAYBE W.R 5. The first 4 are taken. And yeah,....I know Gallup may miss the 1st couple games,....Im talking season long.

1... Lamb
2..Gallup
3..Tolbert
4..Washington
5 " Fehoko"...MAYBE

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Simi looked VERY stiff to me last year when we saw him in preseason. Think he is more of a straight line speed guy with almost no wiggle or flexibility. Having said that,....Im pulling for the kid. He's a Dallas Cowboy,....hope he has a big camp this year and makes a push for playing time. As it sits right now I think his best bet is MAYBE W.R 5. The first 4 are taken. And yeah,....I know Gallup may miss the 1st couple games,....Im talking season long.

1... Lamb
2..Gallup
3..Tolbert
4..Washington
5 " Fehoko"...MAYBE
I think it was more of just how green he is at route running (thinking too much). He did well in the drills.

Simi Fehoko
ss 4.26
3c 6.78

DK Metcalf
ss 4.50
3c 7.38

Mike Evans
ss 4.26
3c 7.08

Deebo Samuel
ss 4.14
3c 7.03