Simi Fehoko

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
As the other poster said, it's all about who Dak chooses to throw the ball to. On third and 10 will Dak keep throwing the three yard out to Schultz?
Dak will only throw if he can show 3-4 yard separation, which is not happening as Simi route running is not that evolved and he is not a burner

zekecowboy

Reaction score
As the other poster said, it's all about who Dak chooses to throw the ball to. On third and 10 will Dak keep throwing the three yard out to Schultz?

it's all about who Dak chooses to throw the ball to. Why does Cooper get less targets as the clear #1 wide receiver?
I am looking forward to seeing Dak play this fall, deer in headlights.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
Dak will only throw if he can show 3-4 yard separation, which is not happening as Simi route running is not that evolved and he is not a burner

Simi Fehoko was told to bulk up, Dallas is planning to convert him to a tight end.

Proof

Reaction score
Tells me he smart enough not to waste money on the flash. If we see him proclaiming that the earth is flat, I’d me a little more concerned…….we all know it’s an oval

jordan’s aren’t expensive (in general or relatively for a professional athlete) and watches can be good investments

lostar2009

Reaction score
Meh I doubt he get much time unless he break out some way. Isnt this his 3 season?

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Anyone else hopeful about this guy?

With all the WR talk and everyone being down about the departure of Cooper, what about Fehoko?

I think he needed to bulk up, from what I saw of his training camp video. He's a little lean for the NFL. But I can see this guy coming on in a year or so with his level of natural ability.

Plus, he's a good character kind of guy. And I sense that Dallas is on the hunt for a certain type of player. And that's why they were willing to let go of the likes of Gregory, and Cooper.

That's my theory. And I'm going to trust the front office on it. Maybe they're onto something with a specific prototype of player, and general philosophy when it comes to personality and attitude.

I know some of you will bash me for this. But these elements matter more than physical ability, etcetera. So I'm personally choosing to take this possibility into account, because I've learned over the years that the best things happen on the team when everyone on here is whining the loudest.
If Fehoko gets an opportunity to play he will make a SPLASH.. Mark my words.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I think Simi is a good player, but I don't think him and Dak will have a natural connection. So I see him struggling to make the field this year.
Why do you think this? What can possibly be your reasoning after only his rookie season? I’m not saying one way or another whether he’ll be a good player for us, but your statement is one of those pulling things out of your *** statements.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Anyone else hopeful about this guy?

With all the WR talk and everyone being down about the departure of Cooper, what about Fehoko?

I think he needed to bulk up, from what I saw of his training camp video. He's a little lean for the NFL. But I can see this guy coming on in a year or so with his level of natural ability.

Plus, he's a good character kind of guy. And I sense that Dallas is on the hunt for a certain type of player. And that's why they were willing to let go of the likes of Gregory, and Cooper.

That's my theory. And I'm going to trust the front office on it. Maybe they're onto something with a specific prototype of player, and general philosophy when it comes to personality and attitude.

I know some of you will bash me for this. But these elements matter more than physical ability, etcetera. So I'm personally choosing to take this possibility into account, because I've learned over the years that the best things happen on the team when everyone on here is whining the loudest.

[/QUOTE]
So hopeful I wrote a song about him.
Oh, Simi, you on a mission to Dallas now, dawg
All square rigged up!
In Good hands with Allstate and Simi
A work in progress:oops:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Why do you think this? What can possibly be your reasoning after only his rookie season? I’m not saying one way or another whether he’ll be a good player for us, but your statement is one of those pulling things out of your *** statements.
We'll see soon enough.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
it's all about who Dak chooses to throw the ball to. Why does Cooper get less targets as the clear #1 wide receiver?
I am looking forward to seeing Dak play this fall, deer in headlights.
I'm looking forward to seeing you eat crow.

Wonder if you will show up?

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
What record?
We draft very well compared to the rest of the league
I'd say the jury is out on that if you are referring to that article someone posted. Someone has to provide the definition of the average value metric before you can make any judgement about that. And by definition I mean how it's actually computed, not what their intent was.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So hopeful I wrote a song about him.
Oh, Simi, you on a mission to Dallas now, dawg
All square rigged up!
In Good hands with Allstate and Simi
A work in progress:oops:

[/QUOTE]
BOO!!!!!
received-476733490538119.gif

Get off the stage!
:muttley:

Batman1980

Reaction score
Dak made/created Cedrick Wilson. All of the time Dak made sure Ced showed up to practice at Dak's backyard football field helped out. I see Dak doing the same with Simi Fehoko.

Fehoko becoming the next Miles Austin without the injury issues would be a dream come true. Lamb, Gallup and Schultz have issues separating so we need players like James Washington to stretch the defense and get linebackers to think twice before crashing down on the run.