Simi Fehoko

Jarntt

Reaction score
I think the Fehoko hype after we drafted him (like most guys we draft late) was out of control. I'm always leery of guys that weren't FT starters nor the focal point of their team in College. Same issue I had with Trysten Hill. My bigger issue is I don't care what the stop watch said, he doesn't play fast at all and did nothing in preseason or during the season to show he has the potential to be more than a STs guy. I wouldn't be shocked if he didn't make the 53 or at least the game day roster. But, I'm rooting for him

conner01

Reaction score
I'd say the jury is out on that if you are referring to that article someone posted. Someone has to provide the definition of the average value metric before you can make any judgement about that. And by definition I mean how it's actually computed, not what their intent was.
There are dozens of articles on the nfl draft showing different ways of evaluating the draft. Some are points systems for all pro, pro bowl, starter and such, some based just on being in the nfl for a number of years. On every one of those we do very well
Drafting is not an exact science and all teams miss on players. But the cowboys have done very well by any realistic metric of the draft over the last 5-10 years

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
We'll see soon enough.
And by the way, I’m not saying you’ll be wrong in the end. There’s just zero evidence to support your statement at this point. As you said, we’ll see in time. I hope he becomes a very productive player. Time will tell.

btcutter

Reaction score
JAG project.

the move to TE further clouds the NFL future - if he's moving to TE as rumored, it'll be awhile if he even has a legit career.
hopefully he becomes Raiders TE darren waller 2.0

We drafted him for his traits....4.4 40 time and great 3 cone. But I don't see the speed or quickness on the field.

I am not betting on him. Most likely Noah Brown type role as blocker and occasional catch.

quickccc

Reaction score
We drafted him for his traits....4.4 40 time and great 3 cone. But I don't see the speed or quickness on the field.

I am not betting on him. Most likely Noah Brown type role as blocker and occasional catch.

We probably don't/didn't see that speed because it's basically just straight line.

He's a 6'4 long legged guy that builds up momentum and gallup if he's a straight line.
But if he has to get low, bend the hips and break in and out of cuts & routes, he didn't look that fluid and agile. Thus the separation issues.

i guess Cowboys thought that if they worked with Simi with routes and agility drills, then he can transit into the WR position at the NFL level.

bigE79

Reaction score
Tells me he smart enough not to waste money on the flash. If we see him proclaiming that the earth is flat, I’d me a little more concerned…….we all know it’s an oval
Where did you go to school?.. everyone knows it's octagon,jeez ..lol

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Still can't figure out why they let C Wil get away. Too much money?
well, jerry heard the fans saying that he was a better passer than dak. dak got worried and begged jerry to get him off the team because he was a distraction from the baby dak?

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought at first you meant Conner Williams and then realized you meant Cedric........ LOL

I can you a lot of reasons we did not keep Conner... :)
Yup, 14 reasons to start; not counting the 3 declined. Mr. Drive Killer.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
If I'm being honest I think the Cowboys drafted Fehoku to fill Noah Brown's role. And the fact they re-signed Brown tells me all I need to know about Fehoku's progress.

Pessimism aside, he has the size-speed ratio teams look for so there's always a chance he becomes an answer.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I would have went the other way with Fehoko and asked him to lean up. He didn’t look very toned (relatively speaking) in camp. Noah Brown was similar when he came out of Ohio State.

shabazz

Reaction score
jordan’s aren’t expensive (in general or relatively for a professional athlete) and watches can be good investments

Evidently you never heard the " Brothers with Guns and Butter " speech by Ving Rhames in Baby Boy"......its worth it to watch just to see Jodie in the placenta footage.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
So hopeful I wrote a song about him.
Oh, Simi, you on a mission to Dallas now, dawg
All square rigged up!
In Good hands with Allstate and Simi
A work in progress:oops:

BOO!!!!!
received-476733490538119.gif

Get off the stage!
:muttley:[/QUOTE]