Twitter: Since 2017, Dak is 5-9 vs winning teams

visionary

Reaction score
At this point Dallas should not sign him to an extension at all

This is a very very QB rich draft and Daks glaring deficiencies have been widely exposed

No team is gonna pay him even 25 mill/yr in the off season

Let him play out the season and test the FA market

Signing him long term will hold this franchise in mediocrity for several years

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Usually means Zeke sucked in those games. Reason for the losses.

shabazz

Reaction score
Good thing Dakota never called out anyone else about INT's

Dak-Prescott-tweets-05-09-16.jpg

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
What if Amari didn't drop that ball and scored the touchdown?

The Dak hate after that game is astronomically stupid. He wasn't great, but you can only blame 1 INT on him. Like Tony, he's playing on a team that actively hurts his chances.

Sydla

Reaction score
I am always curious when they do this stat for QBs. Do they count teams with winning records when they played or winning records at the end of the season? I assume end of year records.

willia451

Reaction score
Dak is a good NFL QB. Not great. Not even very good. Just good. OK if you prefer.

You have to be able to prepare and come up with a game plan that doesn't put Dak in situations where he is going to fail. In other words, you have to work with what you have.

Other teams win big games with QBs that are just...........OK.

We can't do that. Obviously.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Dak slobberers calling out cherry picking stats is certainly an interesting case of pot and kettle. If I had a nickel for every time I read a Dak slobber-stat that started with “since Amari Cooper” or “outside of that 8 game stretch” I would certainly be in a good place financially.

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak is a good NFL QB. Not great. Not even very good. Just good. OK if you prefer.

You have to be able to prepare and come up with a game plan that doesn't put Dak in situations where he is going to fail. In other words, you have to work with what you have.

Other teams win big games with QBs that are just...........OK.

We can't do that. Obviously.

I can get with this. Great Head coach can win with mediocrity, Great Qb can win with mediocre coach. With our Cowboys neither are great so if they keep both it will be another 5 years of futility.......and probably alot of Yogurt and Chunky Beef commercials to come

Sydla

Reaction score
Dak slobberers calling out cherry picking stats is certainly an interesting case of pit and kettle. If I had a nickel for every time I read a Dak slobber-stat that started with “since Amari Cooper” or “outside of that 8 game stretch” I would certainly be in a good place financially.

This is true.

I think at this point, the Cowboys would be wise to let the season play out and then make a determination on Dak.